Chapter 5

Kalin's P.O.V
I woke up with my baby in my arms. She was so beautiful. I studied all of her features.

I fell in love with her even more as I examined her. I decided to get up and go to the bathroom. She had her head on my chest and her hands on my stomach. I started getting up.

"No stayyyy." She said in her cute morning voice. Her eyes were still closed and she gripped my waist. I smiled at her and kissed her forehead.

"Hey I really have to pee" I told her

"I don't care I want you right here." She said still gripping onto my stomach.

"You are so adorable." I told her laughing. She finally opened her eyes and looked up at me.

"I love you." She told me kissing my lips.

"But I love you more so I win." I said sticking my tounge at her. I got up and ran to the bathroom.

"Baby come back" she yelled. I quickly used the bathroom and came back. She was sitting up on the bed with her legs crossed on her phone.

I walked over to her and threw myself on her.

"Kalin get off!! I'm mad at you." She said mugging me.

"Why are you mad at me?" I asked laughing at her.

"Because you left me and I still had the cuddles." She was pouting. I was laying on top of her still.

"Awww I'm sorry babygirl." I told her I got off of her, sat up and put her on my lap.

I looked up at her and smiled. She was beautiful and I was in love with her.

"I love you so much." I told her and kissed her lips.

"I love you." She said smiling. We got up and went downstairs. Mia and Myles were downstairs playing video games.

"Let the master play!" I yelled rubbing my hands together.

"Me and Mia versus you and Alani." Myles said.

Me and Alani ended up winning of course.

"Myles we gotta leave in 2 hours. We have a meeting about school registration." I told Myles.

I went upstairs and saw the guest room door closed. I knew Alani was in there so I walked in. But I should've knocked because Alani was getting dressed.

All she had on was a bra and her underwear. Her body was amazing.

"Damn" I whispered

"I'll take that as a compliment but Kalin wtf get out!!!" She said yelling with a smile. I bit my lip and started laughing.

"Baby it's nothing to hide. Would it make you feel better if I took of my clothes?" I asked smirking.

She nodded and started taking off my clothes. I stripped until I was just in my underwear.

She licked her lips and smirked. She walked over to me stood on her tippie toes and wrapped her arms around my neck. I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer that she already was. I gripped her waist tight and started kissing her neck. I kissed her lightly on her neck down to her cleavage.

"Kalin oh my goodness" she moaned closing her eyes. I then put my lips over hers were they were touching but we weren't kissing.

Then I kissed her cheek and got off of her. Her mouth was wide opened and she looked confused.

"Kalin bruh come back.." She said in a serious tone. I started laughing and putting my clothes back on.

"Kalin you tease. I hate you!" She said pouting and crossing her arms.