Chapter 16

Kalin's P.O.V

I woke up rubbing my eyes. I looked down at Alani. Light snores escaped from her lips. I stroked her hair trying to wake her up.

"Wake up baby." I said as I continued on her hair.

Her eyes fluttered open and she quickly closed her eyes again. She cuddled close to me and tried to go back to sleep.

"I can't go back to sleep oh my gosh." She groaned. I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Come on we have plans today." I said grabbing her waist. She wrapped her arms around my body and rested her head on me.

"What time are we leaving?" She asked looking up at me.

"Around 11." I told her.

"Ok we have a little bit of time." She said still looking up at me.

"Ok fine." I said smiling. She rested her head back on my chest and went back to sleep.

About ten minutes later she woke back up. She looked up at me and smiled.

"I love waking up to your face." She said placing her hand on my stomach.

"Not as much as I love waking up to you." I whispered kissing her lips softly.

"Hey lovebirds get ready." Myles said sticking his head through the door.

"How do I dress?" Alani asked as she went through her bags.

"Dress casual and I think you should bring a swimsuit just incase." I told her picking out my out outfit.

I quickly got in the shower and got dressed.

Alani was dressed wearing some ripped boyfriend jeans and a black tank top with some black vans and her hair was in a high ponytail.

"Baby you look so good." I said biting my lip walking over to her wrapping my hands around her waist.

"Thanks baby k" she said smiling kissing my lips.

"Are you guys ready?" Myles said walking into our room. I nodded and grabbed my things. Alani grabbed her small bag and walked out.

We were going to swim with dolphins, because they both loved dolphins.

I was nervous about this because what if Alani was scared and she ended up hating it.

I just had to hope for the best. I was in the drivers seat and Alani was riding shotgun while the other two were in the back.

"Ok we're here." I said pulling into a parking space.

When we entered the place it was kind of obvious what we were here for.

There were a bunch of pools, but it looked like we were at a beach.

"Oh my gosh this place is amazing." Alani said looking around.

Myles went up to a person and told them we had an appointment, you could say.

A few minutes later someone walked towards us. They gave us suits to change in.

Alani cane back fully dressed in the suit that hugged her body really well and showed her curves.

"Like what you see?" She said smiling. I laughed and nodded my head. We walked to the pool and met an instructor.

After about 15 minutes of rules we finally got to get on the water with the dolphins. To be honest I was sort of scared.