Chapter 24

Alani's P.O.V

I woke up and turned on my side facing my clock. It was 6:30 and it was time to get ready for school. This rest of the month is gonna be so busy.

It's the end of May which means I'll be graduating soon. So I have to prepare for graduation and prom and all of these senior activities.

Prom was actually this weekend so I am really busy right now.

I put on a maroon colored vans hoodie and some plain jeans. I slid on my black vans and put my hair in a bun.

I checked to see if Kalin was up and he was already downstairs eating. I grabbed my purse and headed downstairs. Him and Myles were downstairs and Kalin was on the phone.

"Ok we'll be there." Kalin said hanging up his phone.

"Was that Ana?" I asked him.

"Yea we just gotta go get something from her house really quick. She said its important we have today." Kalin told me.

"Oh alright. Are you guys going to school after?" I questioned.

"Yea. I'll text you when we're on our way back." Kalin said.

"Ok bye babe, see you later." I said kissing him.

"Love you." He said walking out the door.

They both left leaving me and Mia alone.

"You ready?" I asked. She nodded and we walked out the door. I locked the door and proceeded downstairs to my car.

Today was gonna be super boring without the boys but we'll just have to deal with it.

I walked into first period and put my head down as soon as I sat. I was very tired. I heard books being put on my desk and the chair being pulled out.

"Hey." I mumbled to Jake with my head still down.

"Hey, what's up with you? Not enough sleep?" He asked. I nodded my head and groaned.

"Oh it's ok. You're on your last few weeks of high school you'll be make it." He said patting my back.

I brought my head up and looked at Jake.

"I hate when you're right." I said taking my supplies out of my backpack.

----

It was lunch finally and me and Mia were going to get something eat. I met up with her Jake and Dom.

"Hey we're gonna go get something to eat. Do you guys want anything?" I asked

"Oh I decided to be a nice friend today and order you guys pizza." He said smiling.

"Awww thanks Jake!" I said rubbing his head.

"About 10 minutes later the pizza came to the front office. I looked to see 3 boxes of pizza.

"You bought us all our own?" Mia asked." He nodded and cheesed.

"Wow what did you do?" I asked. "He laughed and we walked into the quad with our pizza.

I sat down and opened my box. As I opened it the inside of the box read words I thought o would never see.

The pizza box read "Prom."

"Oh my gosh." I whispered. I looked over to Mia who had the same look on her face because she had the same promposal.

"So will you?" Kalin's voice spoke from behind me.

"Of course." I sad hugging him tightly.

----

Oh my gosh today is prom!! I am so excited because I didn't go to junior prom.