Chapter 19

Kalin's P.O.V

I was sleeping really good until I heard someone crying. I opened my eyes and Alani was not beside me.

I quickly got up to see her looking in the mirror crying.

"Baby what's wrong?" I asked her very concerned.

"My face hurts so bad." She groaned.

"Let me see." I said turning her around to examine her face.

Her eyes were getting swollen and still were red. Her lip had a purple bruise on it and her cheeks were a still a little red.

"Ok you need to stop crying because that is making your eyes worse." I told her.

She nodded and lightly dabbed her eyes with a tissue. She had a bit of bruising on her arm. I looked at her and pulled her in for a very long hug.

"I'm so sorry this happened to baby girl." I said as I kissed her forehead.

"It's ok Kalin. I'll be fine soon." She said resting her head on my chest.

"You wanna lay back down now?" I asked her. She nodded and we both laid down in our bed.

She rested her head on my chest as our legs were tangled together.

"I love you Kalin." She told me.

"I love you too." I said rubbing her arm.

We watched a few movies on Netflix since she didn't wanna do anything today, but I didn't mind.

I was laying down as the doorbell rang.

"Who's that?" She asked me. "It's probably the pizza guy. Oh yea I forgot to tell you I ordered a pizza." I said causing her to laugh I got of the bed and walked to the door.

I opened the door to see not the pizza man.

"What are you doing here?" I asked the person. I didn't want anything to them right now.

"I decided to visit when I heard what happened with Alani and Justin." Alexis said.

"Well thanks for stopping by but Alani doesn't want to be bothered right now. She's very tired and bruised." I said annoyed.

"Ok I'll come back another day." She says smiling. I looked at her and slammed the door on her.

"Who was it?" Alani asked as I walked back into our room.

"Alexis." I sighed.

"What did she want?" Alani groaned. "She wanted to visit you because of what happened but I told her to leave." I said to her.

"I'm so mad that they even came yesterday." She said looking at the tv.

"Yea so am I. I swear if I see Justin again, I'm beating his ass." I said seriously, because I meant it.

She lifted her head up off my chest and look up at me.

"Kalin I love you. You're seriously the best boyfriend ever." She said softly kissing my lips.

"And you're the best girlfriend ever." I said kissing her forehead. I started dozing off as we laid down watching tv.

When I woke up the tv was off and Alani was gone. I got up a walked downstairs. I looked and saw something that broke my heart. They were eating my pizza i ordered.

"HOW DARE YOU GUYS EAT MY PIZZA THAT I PAYED FOR AND NOT WAKE ME UP!!!!??" I yelled causing them all to laugh.

"This isn't funny! My heart is shattered." I said looking down to the floor.

"Oh my gosh Kalin shutup there's so much pizza left. Now come here." She said patting the stool next to her.

I walked over to the chair with my arms crossed.

"Bro you have lost it." Myles said laughing. I rolled my eyes and sat down.

As soon as I took a bite into my pizza I instantly felt better. I smiled as I ate my pizza because I was happy.

"Oh my gosh you are bipolar." Mia said with wide eyes.

"Nah, I thought that too but that's just the effect food has on him." Alani told her.

"Ok let's stop talking about me and enjoy our pizza guys!" I told them. My phone started ringing a few minutes after I finished eating.

It was Ana calling so this meant business. I wonder what we were doing now.

Alani's P.O.V

Kalin just left out the room with Myles. I'm pretty sure it's a business call with Ana.

"Oh my gosh what if it's another tour." Mia said.

"That would be awesome." I told her.

"Yea but what if we can't go this time." She said worriedly.

"We can't be selfish. We gotta think about the boys. This is there dream.

Tour is the reason we met them and the reason we're here with them right now.

If it's a tour and we can't go there's nothing we can do about it." I told her.

"Ughhh you're so inspirational." She groaned.

"Thanks?" I said confused.

The boys soon came back in with nervous looks on their faces. Oh my gosh they're going on tour and we can't go I already know by their expressions.

"What was it?!" Mia asked.

"We're going on a small tour." Kalin said looking down.

"It's the Bay Area takeover!!!!" Myles yelled. I was so relieved when he said that.

"Oh my gosh this is great!" I said hugging Kalin.

"How many shows are there?" Mia asked.

"7 I think, we haven't seen the venues yet." Kalin said looking down at his phone.

"Oh my gosh Kamfam is gonna be so happy about this." I said smiling.

"We're announcing it in an hour." Myles said scrolling on his phone.

"This is gonna be great I know it!" Mia said.

The rest of the day we all just chilled because I wasn't leaving the house looking like this. I knew it would take a while for my bruises to heal so I wouldn't be getting out that much.

I didn't want anyone to know about this incident. I didn't even tell my parents. I don't want the attention and I know I shouldn't be but I'm embarrassed and uncomfortable talking about it.

"You ok?" Kalin asked interrupting my thoughts.

"Yea I'm just thinking." I said facing him. He nodded and looked back at his phone.

I continued looking at him amazed that this boy was mine. He was so caring and lovable and I just love him so much.

"Thank you Kalin." I said to him.

"For what?" He asked looking at me.

"For being here for me all the time." I said smiling at him.

"Of course baby, I love you and will always be there for you." He said kissing my forehead.

"I love you." I said kissing his lips softly. "Love you more" he said pulling me into his arms as I fell asleep.

•••••••••

Sorry this chapter is short I've been a little busy but the next one is gonna be good! On another note I got tickets for KAM's San Jose show today so I'm so excited! 🎉🙏.