Chapter 29

5 Years Later

Alani's P.O.V

"K please come get your things off the floor." I asked him for the fifth time.

He sighed loudly and picked up his stuff and threw it in his closet. He then went back to doing whatever he was doing on his phone. I rolled my eyes and walked downstairs.

Me and Kalin haven't really been getting along so well for about a week now. He's just been so distance and always annoyed with me.

I sat down on the couch and turned on Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Soon someone was coming down the stairs. It was probably Mia or Myles. I looked up to see Myles looking in the fridge.

"Hey what are you doing down here alone?" He asked pouring hisself some juice.

"Just watching tv. Are you busy right now?" I asked him.

"Not really just watching a movie with Mia but I'm pretty sure she's sleep now. Why what's up?" He said.

"I just need to talk. Speak my mind." I told him.

He sat down indicating he was ready to listen.

"Ok so I don't know what happened but Kalin is being so weird. Like he's so distant from me and is so easily annoyed by me. Like I don't know what I did." I vented to him.

"Do you want me to talk to him see how he's feeling?" He asked me. I nodded.

"Alright I'll let you know what he says." Myles said going upstairs.

I sighed and closed my eyes. I was so stressed because of this and I was starting my modeling career. My career is already hard now I have Kalin snapping at me too? I really can't handle this.

Kalin's P.O.V

I was sitting on my bed playing around on my phone when Myles knocked on the door.

"Come in." I told him.

"What's up?" I asked looking at him.

"Nothing just wanted to talk. What's up with you and Alani?" He asked.

"Nothing why?" I said still not looking up.

"You should talk to her. That's all I'm saying." He said walking out my room.

I sighed and went downstairs. I sat next to her.

"What's wrong?" I said putting my arm around her.

"Nothing." She said staring at the tv.

"Yes there is. Talk to me." I said turning off the tv.

She sighed and began talking.

"Ever since last week you've been been so annoyed lately and distanced from me." She told me.

"I don't know I just feel like maybe you don't want to be together anymore." She continued.

I looked at her and sighed. She was right.

"I'm sorry baby. I've just been so stressed trying to get this new song right because I want it to be perfect but I don't ever think I don't wanna be with you." I told her.

"I love you Alani." I said kissing her.

"I love you more." She says lying her head on me.

"So we got invited to a barbecue. Derek is throwing it." I said to her.

"Well we can go if you want." She told me.

"Guys guys guys!" Myles whispered yelled running down the stairs.

"What? What's going on?" I asked.

"I need both of your help to help me propose to Mia." Myles said smiling.

Alani was freaking out and had tears in her eyes.

"Oh my gosh you're serious." I said still shocked.

"I love her so much." He told us.

"Well of course I'm gonna help." Alani said wiping her tears.

"Ok so this is what I had in mind..."

----

Alani's P.O.V

Today was the day Myles was proposing to Mia and I'm so excited!!

"Mia lets go!" I yelled from downstairs.

I heard her kiss Myles and say goodbye and she came downstairs. I was taking her to Union Square to "take pictures" but that was really where Myles was gonna propose. We got on my car and headed there.

iMessage From Meelz 😇

M : How far away are you guys?

A : Uhm about 10 minutes.

M : I need more time! Go get some food or something. I need exactly 10 more minutes.

"Stop texting while driving!" Mia said snatching my phone.

My heart started racing I didn't want her to see my texts.

"Ok I will just give me my phone back." I pleaded.

"Why? What's so important?" She asked.

"Mia please just give it back." I asked again.

"Why?!" She yelled.

"I'm texting Kalin about something that isn't your business." I quickly said.

"Ok ok calm down." She said giving me my phone. I sighed with relief as I drove to In N Out. She is so stubborn.

"Why are we at In N Out and not at Union Square?" Mia asked.

"Because I'm hungry." I said.

"What about Cam he's waiting for us." She pointed out.

"It's Cam he'll be fine." I said pulling up to the drive thru.

I ordered a two burgers for Cam and for Kalin because I wasn't hungry.

We soon pulled up to Union Square and seen Cam sitting down on his phone. He seen us and stood up.

"What's up Cammy." I said hugging him.

"Took you long enough." He said then hugging Mia.

"I brought you a burger." I said handing him the bag of In N Out.

He laughed and took the bag. We were by the big heart in Union Square taking pictures. It was time for our plan to start.

"Ok Mia stand right there. Now Alani hold this sign above her." He told us. I did as he said.

Myles soon came walking over to us. He tapped her on the shoulder making her turn around.

"Myles what are you doing here?" She asked very confused.

He got down on one knee and pulled out the ring. Kalin and Jake came behind him holding a banner that read 'will you marry me?'

"Will you marry me?" He asked holding her hand.

Cam was snapping pictures every second. Of course Mia was bawling her eyes out which made me cry a bit. She said yes in between her sons and hugged him tightly.

"I'm so happy for you guys!!" I said gigging them both. I walked over to Kalin and gave him his burger. He put his arm around me and kissed my forehead.

I wonder when he was going to propose to me. I smiled up at him and focused back on Mia and Myles looking at the pictures Cam took. I was so happy for them.

----

Short chapter but guys there's only one more chapter left! How do you think this story will end? Good or bad? Comment! ☺️