Chapter 18

Alani's P.O.V

I looked to see a living room fully furnished with a beautiful view of the city. I was so amazed. The kitchen was pretty big and it connected to the living room.

I walked around and seen a flight of stairs. I went up the stairs to see three doors all separated. The first door I opened was a regular sized bedroom. The door in the middle was a bathroom that included two sinks.

The last door I looked in which was on the left was a huge master bedroom. There was a king sized bed in the room and a small couch in the room. I continue walking to see a bathroom in our room. There was also two sinks in this bathroom.

After I was done exploring I went downstairs to see Kalin.

"Wow I can't believe you did this for me." I said smiling.

"I'd do anything for you." He said wrapping his arms around me.

I dug in my bag and got out some comfortable clothes. I put on some spandex shorts and one of Kalin's shirts. I wiped of my makeup and put my hair up.

I saw Kalin looking in the mirror un buttoning his shirt. I went over and helped him.

"You're so cute." He said looking down at me.

I smiled and finished the last button. He took off the shirt leaving him shirtless and he but on some sweats.

We both got in the bed and laid down. I was going to sleep until I remembered something.

"Kalin you forgot to give me something." I said looking at him biting my lip.

He automatically knew what I wanted. He kissed me softly. Soon enough we were making out. He took of my shirt and kissed from my lips down to my stomach.

I let him do all the work since it was my birthday. He went back up and began kissing and sucking on my neck.

"Oh my gosh Kaliin.." I heavily breathed out. I felt him smile on my neck. I took of my shorts and he took off his sweats.

"I want my present now.. Daddy K." I said causing him to smirk

•••••••

I woke up to the sun burning my eyes. I turned to see Kalin who was still sleep.

I slipped out of his arms and got dressed. I could barely walk because of Kalin. I was very sore so I limped downstairs to our new kitchen to see if we had any food.

Of course we had none. I went back upstairs and put on some jeans and a hoodie with some vans. I left Kalin a note to let him know where I was going.

I went outside and realized I didn't have a car. I went back upstairs to see if Kalin had his car. I searched and found his car keys. I got in his car and drove to Safeway.

I was getting some bacon when I head someone call my name. I turned and saw Justin. I got really nervous but has to act normal.

"Hey." I said smiling to him.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me.

"Just getting groceries.. what about you?" I asked.

"The same." He said.

A girl walked up to him. She was about my height with flawless skin hazel eyes and brown wavy hair. She was really pretty. I smiled at her and put the bacon in my cart.

"Who's this?" She asked Justin.

"This is Alani, she's Kalin's girlfriend." He said told her.