Chapter 23

Alani's P.O.V

The show was finally starting and I was sitting up top on the balcony with the boys family.

The opening act for this show was Derek King. During him performing 'Jump' he brought out Khayman and Sage The Gemini.

I was actually surprised Khayman was here since I haven't see him in months.

He finished off with his song 'Teasin' and then he was done. After Derek it was almost showtime for they boys.

I looked over to see Lala staring at the crowd in awe.

"You ready to see bubba perform?" I asked her.

"Yes!! He's so good on stage." She said smiling and clapping. I kissed her cheek and sat her on my lap while we waited for KAM.

The show began and the crowds energy was probably an 11 on a scale of 1-10! The boys even had special guests. P-Lo came out to perform Outta Here and Eric Bellinger came out also.

It was definitely a movie. The show sadly came to an end I was heading backstage holding Lala in my arms.

Kalin was walking to his dressing room so I put Lala down so she could see him.

"Bubba you did great!" She said jumping into his arms.

"Aww thank you princess." He said kissing her cheek. Lala ran out of the dressing room to her mom.

"You did so good tonight oh my gosh." I said wrapping my arms around his body.

"Thanks" he replied kissing me.

As we made our way to the bus I bumped into Khayman.

"Oh my gosh hey!" I said hugging him.

"Hey." He replied.

"How have you been?!" I asked him.

"I'm good what about you? You haven't hit me up in a while." He told me.

"I've been so busy with this fool." I said pointing to Kalin who was doing a weird handshake with Derek.

"Well we should hang out soon." He said laughing.

"For sure just hit me up I got the same number." I told him.

"Cmon we gotta get on the road!" Ben yelled.

"Bye!" I said quickly hugging him and leaving the building.

I thought about Khayman. Not in that kind of way but like I missed hanging out with him.

He was like a brother to me. I mean at some point he felt something for me but not anymore. At least I hope not.

"What we're y'all talking about?" Kalin asked as soon as we got on the bus.

"Nothing really just about how we haven't talked in a while." I replied to him.

Kalin is definitely the jealous type.

"Oh what did you say?" He asked again.

"I told him I've been busy with you. Kalin you're so jealous." I said laughing.

"No I'm not." He quickly denied.

"Aww my baby's jealous!" I said grabbing his face which made his lips poke out.

"Whatever." He said crossing his arms.

"Gimme a kiss jealous boyyy." I said puckering my lips.

I kept kissing his lips until he eventually kissed me back.

"You can never stay mad at me." I said smiling.

"There's no need to be jealous, my heart is taken my you." I said kissing him again.

"I luhhh you babygirl." He said kissing my forehead.

"I luhhh you too K." I said

----

Kalin was currently sleep in his bunk and I was in the "studio" with Myles and Mia.

Ever since I became close with the boys I got really into music. I've actually been teaching myself how to play guitar on the low and Myles is helping me try to produce songs.

Producing songs were sort of easy because I knew how to play piano.

"How does this sound?" Myles asked us. I listened to the beat for a few seconds the answered.

"It's good, but it's missing one thing. I just don't know what." I replied. Mia nodded indicating that she agreed. I stayed in there for about 30 more minutes then decided to go take a nap.

I opened the curtain to Kalin's bunk to see him still sleep. I climbed over him and cuddled to his side. I guess I was moving too much or something because he woke up as soon as I was starting to fall asleep.

"We are now in San Diego!!" Cam yelled.

"Wow I just wanted to take like a 20 minute nap." I mumbled.

"You can sleep still we still have to stay in the bus when we get to the venue." Kalin told me.

I closed my eyes and the sound of my phone ringing caused my to open my eyes. It was my mom calling me.

M : Hello?

A: Yes mom.

M: Hey just checking on you! How are things?

A: Well I was trying to take a nap..

M: Oh ok well I'll just call Mia and I'll text you later.

A: Ok

M: Bye sweetie, love you!

A: Love you to Mom.

I put my phone on 'Do Not Disturb' mode and closed my eyes again. This time I got to go to sleep.

I woke up like 30 minutes later and I heard the boys talking to the fans outside. I decided while they were doing this I would to go and get ready.

I put on some black joggers and a white cropped top with my Bred 11's. I left my hair naturally curly and added my gold watch.

"Everyone this is the last show ok!" Ben yelled.

"What?! What happened to the other two?" Kalin asked concerned.

"One of the venues was not organized at all and they gave us false information on certain things and the other venue doesn't fit all of the fans.

You guys will just have a free meet and greet and SoCal later this year." Ben finished.

"Oh alright.." Myles said. They were upset about this because they never want to disappoint their fans.

"Well let's go out with a bang boys." Jake said patting their backs.

Me and Mia got off the bus first and headed in the venue. The boys came in shortly after us and they began the m&g.

As I was watching the boys meet each one of their fans I started crying. These boys make all these girls so happy including me and it's just amazing that I get to experience all of this with the people I love.

"Lani why are you crying?" Mia asked concerned.

"Nothing I'm just so proud of these boys." I said sniffling.

"Aww come here." She said pulling me into a hug.

"I'm proud of them too." She said patting my back.

----

Hey guys! Just wanted to let you guys know I will be ending the book on Chapter 30.. But I am thinking about making a sequel. It depends on what you guys want, so if you want me to write a sequel comment and let me know 😌💞