Chapter 21

Alani's P.O.V

2 Weeks Later

It's finally Friday!! I've been looking forward to this day all week because starting this weekend is the KAM Cali Takeover!

At first it was just Bay Area but they decided to add SoCal in it too. The first show is on Sunday and it continues throughout the whole week.

The tour is 2 weeks long. Also theres only 1 month left of school until I graduate high school! Time is going by very fast. Now I had to get ready for school.

I put on some ripped boyfriend jeans with a white crew neck with floral print on the sleeves. I put on some pink flip flops and grabbed my white Michael Kors purse. I left my hair down and headed downstairs.

"Kalin hurry up it's time to leave!" I shouted.

Seconds later he came running downstairs.

"You ready?" I asked him. He nodded and grabbed his things as we walked out of our home.

Mia and Myles left about 20 minutes ago so they were already at school.

School isn't really as bad as it used to be now that I go with Kalin. He makes my days better.

By the time we got to school the bell already rung meaning we had to go straight to class. I kissed Kalin goodbye after he walked me to class.

I was now in 3rd period bored out of my mind. I was done with all of my work and we had almost 40 minutes left. I pulled out my phone and texted Kalin.

A: Help I'm really bored 😭
K: Same😫
A: Come get me!!
K: I will if you want me to..
A: Pweaseee 😇
K: Say "Please daddy" 😏
A: Seriously 😑
A: Fine ...
A: Please daddy k 😛😘
K: Anything for my baby 😼

I rolled my eyes and locked my phone. A few minutes later Kalin walked into my classroom.

"How may I help you?" My teacher asked him.

"Mrs. Johnson needs to speak with Alani." Kalin lied.

"Alani you're excused." My teacher said letting me leave. I grabbed my things and walked out of class. M

"Thank you daddy." I said smirking then pecking his lips.

----

Kalin's P.O.V

Today is the day! The KAM Cali Takeover starts today! I was so happy my mom, Lala, and Alani could come. I got up to go use the bathroom.

As I was in the bathroom I could hear Alani whining my name.

"Kaliiinn." she whined again.

"What? Are you okay?" I asked rushing out of the bathroom.

"No I wanna cuddle." She said poking her lip out.

"Awww ok baby girl." I said smiling laying next to her.

She rested her head on my chest and placed her legs on mine. I looked down and she was looking up at me. I gave her a cheesy grin.

"You're so cute oh my gosh." She said smiling. I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Get up lazy bums it's time to get ready." Myles said throwing a pillow at us.

"Come on let's get ready." I said getting out of bed.

"I'm taking a shower first because you take way longer than me." I said walking into the bathroom.

After my shower I went back into my room and picked out my outfit.

"Babe what shoes should I wear?" She asked showing me her Gamma Blue 11's and her black and white lowtop sk8 highs.