Chapter 9

Kalin's P.O.V
I woke up to my alarm ringing very loud. I quickly turned it off and looked at the time. It was around 5:00 in the morning. Then I remembered what was happening today. I wanted to wake up early to spend as much time with Alani as I could before it was time to leave.

She had her head on my chest and her arm wrapped tightly around my torso. I cupped her face and lightly kissed forehead. I was gonna miss her so much. She fluttered her eyes and looked up at me. "What time is it?" She asked me. "5:13" I said.

"Why am I up so early?" She said closing her eyes. "Because I woke you up." I told her smiling. "Last night was fun." She said smiling with her eyes closed. "Yea we need to do that more often." I said grabbing her waist and smirking. "Baby lets go somewhere. Before you have to go." She said sitting up.

"Where do you wanna go princess?" I asked her. "Let's go to the beach." She said grinning. "Anything for you." I told her getting up. I sat on my bed thinking while she was in the shower. I thought about how miserable I would be these 2 months. My thoughts were interrupted by her walking in the room with only her towel on. Her hair was dripping wet and she looked beautiful. I knew I wanted to be with her for the rest of my life.

After I got out the shower I quickly got dressed. I put on some jeans a white t-shirt and some Air Force 1's. Alani was wearing a tie dye crop top with some black vans and some Adidas sweats which made her booty look amazing. "Damn Ma" I said wrapping my arms around her waist and sliding them down to her butt.

"Stoppp" she said smiling obviously enjoying it. "Why when you like it?" I told her squeezing her butt. She let out a giggle and she bit her lip. "You're so beautiful." I whispered onto her lips then kissing her. I was addicted to her kisses. I got butterflies every time our lips touch. "I love you Kalin." She said pecking my lips. "I love you." I told her.

We went downstairs and I wrote a note for my mom just incase she woke up and we were still gone. I opened the door for her and then got in the car. "We're getting food first because I'm really hungry." I said rubbing my stomach. "When are you not Kalin? You basically threw me out the way last night to get food!" She said laughing. "True." I said laughing with her. I drove to Chick-Fil-A because it's never to early for that.

After we got our food I drove to the beach. I brought a blanket and we sat on the sand eating our food. "This reminds me of our first date." She said smiling. "The night I asked you to be my girlfriend." I told her kissing her cheek. She leaned on my shoulder and wrapped her arm around my waist. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

"I wish we could stay here forever." She said looking at the waves. Just as I was about to speak my phone began to ring. Myles was calling me.
Phone Convo :
M : Hello?
K : Wassup?
M : Where are you? We have to be at the airport by 9:30. Did you forget about the flight to LA?
K : I totally forgot oh my gosh. Ok well I'm on my way right now.
M : Alright
End of Phone Convo.

"Was that Myles?" Alani asked me concerned. "Yea. I forgot we have a flight to LA at 9:30. She sighed and gathered our things. We got in the car and it was an awkward silence. It didn't feel like our normal silences. We pulled up to my house and I started packing the rest of my bags. It was 7:32 already and the airport was an hour away.

"You better leave stuff for me to wear." Alani said as she helped me pack. "I'll let you keep my favorite hoodie." I told her getting the hoodie from my closet. Soon we were done packing and it was time to go. Me and Mia were driving them to the airport.

"Hey Mia, hey Myles! Had fun last night?" I said smirking.
Myles eyes widened. "What are you talking about?" Mia said trying to play it off. "I don't know does 'faster daddy!' sound familiar Myles?" Alani said with a smirk. Myles face was red and Mia was confused and embarrassed. Me and Alani started dying because of their facial expressions. "Ok can we just go now." Mia said annoyed and embarrassed.
I held in my laughter and walked to the front door.

My mom was sitting in the couch with Lala. "I'm gonna miss you so much Kalin. I love you more than anything." My mom said hugging me. "Bubba why you leaving again?" She asked crying. "I gotta go sing for my fans ok?" I told her. "I love you guys so much." I said kissing both of them.
"I'll be back before you know it." I said to them. I walked to the car.

Mia was driving so Myles had shotgun while me and Alani were in the backseat. She pulled out her phone and started recording. "Today is the day my baby is leaving me." She told the camera poking her bottom lip out.
"I love him so much. His babygirl is gonna miss him a lot." She told the camera. I smiled at her and her phone. "Who could stay away from this cute face?" She said grabbing my face with her tiny hand and kissing me on camera.

I took her phone and began talking. "I'm gonna miss her more though." I said into the camera. "I'm gonna miss her beautiful smile, her cute laugh. How I always make her blush. Touching her booty, kissing her being her hero. I'm gonna miss everything about her." I finished then looked at her. She had tears falling down her face. "Princess don't cry." I said caressing her cheek.

I rested my head on her lap while she played with my growing hair. I quickly went to sleep. "Baby wake up." Alani said rubbing my back. I got up and saw we were at the airport. I got my bags and we walked in. We got to area where you could only get in if you had a ticket so I guess they couldn't wait with us.

I hugged Mia first. "See you soon sis." I said hugging her. "Love you fam." She said messing with my hair. The hardest part of this all was saying goodbye to Alani. She was already crying. I wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her tightly. She had her head on my chest crying.

I rubbed her back and lifted her head up. "Alani I love you so much. You're my first love and I can't stress to you how much I love you. I'm really gonna miss you. But don't worry because I'll be back in 2 months ok?" I told her crying. She nodded her head and wiped my tears. "I love you. To the moon and back." She said. I placed my hands on her hips and kissed her.
She kissed me like she's never kissed me before.

This kiss had so much love in it. I felt it. "I love you." I told her. Me and Myles began walking away. Alani was hugging Mia crying her eyes out. I felt so bad I had to leave her. It was only 2 months. The flight to LA was miserable. I missed her and it wasn't even an hour yet. This was gonna be difficult.

Alani's P.O.V
The ride back home was terrible. I missed him so much. When we got home I went straight upstairs to my room. I put on one of Kalin's hoodies and laid down. I was exhausted from waking up at 5:00 and all of this crying. I needed rest.
I woke up to my phone vibrating like crazy. It was text messages from Kalin.

iMessage from Baby K 🔒😘 :
K : Hey just wanted to let you know we landed.
K : I miss you 😭
K : Are you seeing these messages?
K : I doubt it, but text me as soon as you can I wanna FaceTime.
A : Sorry baby, I just woke up. I took a nap.
K : Its ok. I'm about to Facetime you.
A : Okayyy

I picked up the phone on the first ring. "There's my beautiful princess." Kalin's voice said through the phone. "I miss you and it hasn't even been 12 hours." I said making a pouty face. "Me too babygirl." He said. "What's your first show?" I asked him. "Seattle. We're having our CFC shows also so you should come." He said cheesing.

"Wouldn't miss it. But under one condition! I need to be girlfriend at one of the shows." I said laughing. "That can be arranged." He said smiling. "This would be the time where you grab my waist and kiss me." I said. "I wish I could do that." He said pouting.

Me and Kalin fell asleep on FaceTime. I woke up and the phone was hung up. He did have a show today so he had to go. But I had school today. Break was over and my I wasn't seeing my baby today. I got out of bed and took a shower. I got dressed and put on some yoga pants with Kalin's hoodie on and my promise ring.

I slipped on slides and put my hair in 2 french braids. I didn't care how I looked today. Mia was wearing a greenish blue flannel and some jeans with black and white converse. She put her hair in a braid to the side. "You look cute today." I told her. "Where did you get your flannel?" I asked. "Its Myles." She said playing with the flannel. "Ok well you ready to go?" I asked her. "Yea." She said dryly.

"Don't worry Mia we'll see them at CFC." I said trying to make her feel better. I knew today was gonna be boring and so would every other day without Kalin.