Chapter 30 - FINAL CHAPTER!

Alani's P.O.V

I woke up in bed alone. Kalin was most likely downstairs so I didn't trip. Today was Derek's barbecue party and all of us were going. It started around 1:30 and it was already 11.

I took a quick shower and washed my hair. I put on my underwear but I was having trouble picking out what I should wear.

After 10 minutes of rummaging through my closet and drawers I plopped on my bed stressed because I couldn't find an outfit.

"Mia I need your help!!" I yelled. She quickly came in with a concerned look on her face.

"What?" She asked.

"I can't pick an outfit." I sighed.

She laughed and looked through my things. She found me an outfit in like three minutes.

"I don't know how you did that but thank you." I told her.

She left my room as I got dressed. I put on some ripped boyfriend jeans and a black and white striped tank crop top. I put my hair in a side bun and slipped on my black Air Max and put on hoop earrings.

I grabbed my purse and put my bathing suit in their just in case. I walked downstairs and everyone was all ready and waiting for me.

"Sorry guys." I giggled running out the front door.

We soon made it to Derek's house. We ring the doorbell and a random guy let us in.

"Ay who's at the door?" Derek shouted running towards the door.

"Oh wassup y'all!" He said greeting us.

He gave me and Mia hugs and did the boy handshake hug with Myles and Kalin.

"Come on." He said walking is to his backyard.

We made our way to the backyard which was filled with people. I scanned the area and seen Khayman. I smiled and waved when he looked over at me. He got up from his seat and approached us.

"Hey guys." He said. "I really hate talking to you because I have to look up at you." I told him. He laughed and squatted.

"Better?" He questioned.

I nodded and hugged him. He said hi to everyone else and headed back to where he was before.

"Oh my gosh is that Ronnie?" Mia asked whispering.

"Oh my gosh yes." I said.

I haven't seen him in years. Mia and I walked over to him.

"Ronnie!" She shouted.

"Oh my gosh Mia? Alain? How are you guys?!" He asked pulling us both into a hug.

"Good." Mia answered.

"Babe give me the keys I need to get something out the car." I girl said to him.

She was really pretty.

"You guys this is my girlfriend Jasmine." He said putting his arm around her.

"Wow nice to meet you. You're so pretty." I told her.

"Thank you." She smiled.

After we talked to them for a while we headed back to the boys. They were talking with Derek and other people I didn't know. I walked up to Kalin and hugged his arm.

"Not now." He said looking down at me and then pulling his arm away.

"Babe what's wrong?" I asked him.