Chapter 6

Alani's P.O.V

It was Monday again. Ughhh I can't wait for Thanksgiving break. I got up and got ready for school.

Today I wore a red long sleeved flannel with some light blue jeans and my Fire Red 5's. I put my hair half up half down and went downstairs.

As I waited for Mia I made myself some cereal and checked my Twitter. I decided to look at Kalin's tweets.

@KalinWhite : Missing her.
I favorited it and tweeted myself
@AlaniNaniii : Missing him.
Then I decided to post a picture of me and Kalin.

It was a picture of us holding hands and walking but the back of us. I wrote

@LaniiBabii - You make me happy ❤️
I locked my phone and finished my cereal.

"Ok babe!! Bye!" Mia said running down the stairs.

"What we're y'all talking about?" I asked.

"They're coming today! To school!" Mia yelled. (Let's just pretend KAM are seniors)

"Omg bless bless! I can see my baby" I said putting on my purse.

Me and Mia got in the car. Lyin King by Jhene Aiko was playing.

We pulled up to school and mood instantly got better. I went to first period and sat down. I hoped Kalin would have this class. Jake walked in.

"Hey Poof #2 !" I said smiling at him.

"Wassup Mrs. White." He said smirking. I started blushing.

Class started and Kalin didn't walk in. I was sad but I had 5 more periods. It was already 4th period and there was no sign of Kalin. I decided to text him.

A : Hey, are you here?

He never replied. I was starting to get worried. The bell rang and it was time for lunch. I quickly went to my locker and waited for Mia because that's where we always met.

She came with Myles and Jake but no Kalin.

"Hey uhm where is Kalin guys?" I asked.

They all just shrugged their shoulders. Just as I was about to say something there Kalin was walking out of the main office.

I walked up to him and gave him a hug.

"Omg I was so worried about you!" I said kissing his cheek.

"I'm fine they were just finalizing things for me in the office." He told me.

"Let me see your schedule." I asked. We had one class together and it was music. I decided to show Kalin around the school during the lunch period.

When the bell rung I walked him to class.

"See you in 6th period." I said and kissed him.

"I love you." He said looking into my eyes.

"But I love you more." I smiled and headed to my class.

I saw a girl staring at me. She probably just watched me and Kalin. She was giving me looked at me with attitude.

"Excuse me is there a problem?" I asked her.

"No" she said rolling her eyes.

"There must be if you're looking at me like that." I said. She just ignored me and walked away.

I laughed and proceeded back to class.

*Skip to After School*

"Our parents are home do you guys wanna meet them tonight?" Mia asked the boys. They both looked at each other wide eyed.