Chapter 4

Alani's P.O.V

1 month later

When I woke up I wasn't in my bed. I quickly remembered I was at Kalin's house.

He had his arm wrapped around my waist. I stretched and turned my body to where I was facing him. I placed one arm draped on his shoulder and the other arm resting on his stomach. I studied all of his features.

His facial hair, his curly eyelashes, his muscular arms and his abs. Kalin was perfect. Everything about him was perfect.

"Staring at me in my sleep?? Creepy" Kalin said. I was so busy examining him I didn't notice he woke up.

I blushed and hid my face in the pillow. He started laughing and kissed my cheek.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked to change this topic.

"Let's hangout. You, me, Mia, and Myles." Kalin suggested.

"Sounds good! I'll go home and get ready." I said gathering my things.

After I got my things Kalin put his arm around my shoulder and walked me to the door.

"See you soon babygirl" he said kissing me. I practically melted at the fact of him calling me babygirl.

"Bye babe"I said and walked to my car. I walked in my house and saw Mia lying on the floor in the front room looking at the ceiling.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"Being depressed" she said in a sad tone.

"Why are you depressed? What happened?" I asked very concerned.

"Myles is what happened. He's giving me mixed signals. I can't tell if he likes me or is just playing but like I really like him, and he's bae material and ughh I just don't know what do. " she said in like one breath.

"Mia I know Myles likes you. I can see it in the way he looks at you. He looks at you like you look at him. Me, you, Kalin, and Myles are hanging today come on let's get ready" I said pulling her off the ground.

I went upstairs and got ready. I did my morning routine and got dressed. I put on a black "The Hundreds" shirt with some white high waisted ripped jeans. Then I put on my Taxi 12 Jordans. I word my hair down grabbed my phone and headed downstairs.

I was sitting on the couch watching tv and Kalin texted me.

iMessage From Baby K 😘🔒
K : Me and Myles are on our way right now.
A : Ok. You guys better feed us 💁
K : I know what to feed you 🍆😏
A : KALIN STOP YOU FREAK 😭
K : I was just talking about eggplants crazy 😳😂
A : Sure 😁😁
K : Ok we're outside.

"MIA GET THE DOORRRR" I screamed to her.

"Really you're down here right by the door." She said as she walked down the stairs. I heard the door open and the boys loud mouths.

"Where's my babyy at?" Kalin yelled.
"There she is" he said wrapping his arms around my waist and attacking me with kisses.

All I could do was blush and smile. I turned so that I was facing him.

"Babygirl missed you" I said looking up at him wrapping my hands around his neck.

He smirked and lowered his hands to my butt. I smiled and big my lip and kissed him. I got the same feeling I was got when we first kissed it was amazing.

"Get a room freaks." Myles said laughing. I turned around and gave him the finger.

"So what are we doing today??" Mia asked.