Chapter 8

Alani's P.O.V

"We're going on a fall tour." Kept repeating in my head.

I was beyond happy for them but sad because my baby was leaving me.

"You ok babe?" Kalin said rubbing my back.

"Yea I'm really excited for you guys. I'm just gonna miss you. A lot." I said bursting into tears.

He pulled me into a tight hug and I cried into his shoulder.

"Babygirl please don't cry." He said rubbing my back. I took my face from his shoulder and saw Mia holding on to Myles crying too. Just not as much as me.

"So when does it start." I asked them.

"After Thanksgiving" Kalin said. So I basically a week left with Kalin.

"When does it end?" I asked. No one replied.

"Guys how long is the tour?" I asked getting worried.

"2 months." Myles said feeling guilty. I sighed and rested my head on Kalin's shoulder. He grabbed my hand and rubbed his thumb on the back of my hand.

He looked at me with guilt and sadness.

"Kalin please don't feel guilty because of this." I said to him.

"I just can't help but blame myself. I'm scared once we go one tour you'll maybe find someone new." He said nervously.

"Kalin Jure White, I love you so much. I will never stop loving you. You're my first love and I hope one day I can spend the rest of my life with you." I told him.

I looked at him and a tear escaped from his eye.

"Kalin are you crying?" I asked very surprised.

"Yea." He said laughing a little.

"I love you so much that you made me cry." He said.

He grabbed both of my hands and kissed me softly. Oh how I would miss these kisses when he was gone. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him for a really long time.

"Can we just cuddle and watch Netflix tonight?" I asked him.

"Anything for my princess." He said smiling and kissing my cheek. We went upstairs and laid in the bed.

He was sitting up with his back against the headboard and I had my head resting on his stomach. Kalin was playing my hair and we were watching Mean Girls.

I was starting to fall asleep when Kalin was getting up.

"Where you going?" I asked him.

"I gotta get something real fast." He said getting up. He went into his drawer and dug around. Then he took out a small bag. He gave it to me.

"What is this?" I asked confused.

"Just open it." He said with a grin on his face. In the bag there was a little box the box that you get a ring from.

I got really nervous. I opened the box and found a Pandora Princess ring. My hand covered my mouth and I just sat there.

"It's a promise ring. Because I promise to love you forever. Do you like it?" Kalin asked me.

"Kalin I love it." I said wiping a few tears from my eyes.

"I love you so much." I said hugging him.

"I love you way more." He said smiling. I put on my ring and kissed Kalin. We both laid back down and went to bed.

*Thanksgiving Day*