11

"Are you alright?" Dylan asked as he extended his arm to prevent another accident.

"Yes, I'm fine. Thank you." I answered flatly. I nearly tripped over nothing with my one foot while Dylan was trying to give me support. He had his hand on my back and the other on my arm. I approached my door and inserted the keys to get it unlocked. I honestly had no choice but to allow Dylan into my home looking like this.

30 minutes ago...

I have an idea". Dylan blurted out.

"What is it?" I asked.

Dylan was silent for a few seconds. He then opened his mouth. "I'll give you two options. Your first option would be going out of this bathroom and explaining whatever actually happened today to my sister. I was at the mall and saw you, but you fainted, so I brought you home to help you."

"She's probably going to question both of us because you could've taken me to the hospital instead of your house". I began to play devil's advocate. 

I sighed and did a soft face palm. In fear I asked, "what is your second option"?

Dylan let out a sigh. "Here is the second option. I will distract my sister and tell her to explore the neighborhood. Probably even tell her to grab some things from the grocery store. While she is out, I'll help you escape."

"The second option doesn't sound bad". I stated.

"Yes, but with a condition."

Oh boy. "What...is your condition?" I asked. I'm low key hope it has nothing to do with "us".

"The condition is...". He paused. "Give me three chances. Three dates. I promise you, on the third date, you'll fall for me. I'll show you the most beautiful part of love and I guarantee you won't regret it." Dylan moved away from the sink and approached me. He brushed his fingers against my cheek and pushed my hair behind my ear. That soft touch made me jump but surprisingly I loved it. "I'm not going to give up on you anymore. I can't control how I feel. I know I can't control how you feel either but I want to take the chance. I don't care how taboo this is, but I want you for myself. Please give me a chance. Well three chances." He chuckled.

"I- I'm not sure...". I responded. I looked directly into his eyes when I responded. If I looked away, he may have thought that I hate him.

"What aren't you sure about?" He locked me in place by extending both of his arms out and trapping me by gripping onto the seat. His expression was serious, as if he wanted to study me.

"I don't want to be rude and straight out reject you...after all we have done...".

"Then just accept the second condition! Simple as that!" Dylan whispered a bit louder than usual. I think he is entertaining his own idea a bit too much.

Should I accept his offer? The first offer may not be bad either because I have nothing to hide. I'm a married woman. I already have a man. But would it look weird? A married woman in a single man's house, alone? Probably. Should I keep my pride or hide the shame? Why is this more difficult than it needs to be?

"Dee? How long do you plan on using the bathroom?" Elizabeth whined whilst knocking on the door.

Both of us jolted up by the sudden disturbance by Dylan's sister. "I'll be out in a minute!" He responded. Dylan turned back to me. "You have less than a minute. Which option to you choose?" He went back to whispering.

Less than a minute!? What do I do? What do I do? What do I do!? I shut my eyes and raised two fingers. I decided to hide my shame. I didn't bother thinking ahead but for now, let's swallow my shame. I'll deal with the consequences later. I suddenly felt something warm on my forehead. I opened my eyes and saw the widest smile Dylan ever made. He kissed my forehead with his soft lips and mouthed thank you. Oh boy. I don't know if this is a foreshadow for the trouble I'll be in.