3

"You have got to be fucking kidding me! Dylan what the fuck is wrong with you!" I stood in front of his closed bedroom door, screaming with nothing but the maid's apron on.

"Hey, you're taking care of me. Also, this was the first thing I saw when I was trying to look for something for you." He uttered.

"Well a t-shirt would have been fucking fine you bloody nitwit!" I yelled.

"Too late! Now, as I am getting ready, would it be possible to make some breakfast? Thank you!" He chuckled.

"Ugh!" I stormed off into the kitchen and got to work. I turned on the stove and placed a 10" pan onto it. I walked over to his fridge and opened the door to see what he had in there. Luckily he had eggs, spinach, and bell peppers. Looks like we will be having omelettes! I took those ingredients out and cracked some eggs onto a bowl after putting some olive oil. The sizzle and smell brought me joy and almost made me forget on how embarrassed I am walking butt naked in someone else's house. I chopped up the spinach and bell peppers and mixed them into the bowl of eggs. Once they have been mixed, I tossed them into the pan and waited 5 minutes until they have been cooked well. I repeated the process because I haven't eaten yet.

By the time I was done with my dish, I shook some salt and pepper, and that's when Dylan opened his door. He entered the living room with his eyes glued on me.

"You...actually wrote the maid apron!" His mouth was open in shock.

"What else do you want me to do when you didn't give me anything else, you bastard!" I snapped back furiously.

"Is your door number 4A? I can just go over and say hi to your husband." Dylan whispered.

I looked up from the dishes and noticed, all Dylan was wearing was a white, fluffy robe. The last thing I would want is my husband to see a man with just a robe, mentioning that I'm in his house.

"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! Okay okay! I will do as you say. It's your day and I'm here to take care do you". I groaned in defeat.

"Thank you. Is breakfast ready?" He asked as he sat down on his sofa.

"Yes." I grabbed the two plates and walked over to the living room. I made sure my butt doesn't face him because if it did, his eyes would never leave. I placed the placed on the table and then sat on the other end of the sofa.

"Are you scared?" He chuckled.

I shot a glare at him.

"Okay okay. We will eat this breakfast in peace." He grabbed the knife and fork and dug in.
"Mmhmm. Damn you cook so well!" He groaned.

"Thank you!" I was satisfied by his compliment and that was my cue to begin eating.

"I didn't know such miracles could've been made by whatever I had in the fridge. This tastes so good!" He groaned as he stuffed his face with the omelette.

"Well I'm glad you like it!" I continued to eat.

We sat there and ate in silence for a couple of minutes. The silence broke when Dylan cleared his throat.

"So is there really no chance for us to be together?" He brought the topic up again, but this time with was in his cold, work tone.

I froze midway from having another bite and placed my utensils on my plate. "Why are you bringing this topic up again?" I sighed.

Dylan reached out his left hand and placed his fingers on my upper back. He then, lightly skid his fingers down my back, making me straighten it from the sensation. It brought chills down my back but at the same time, goosebumps. "I really can't forget about you. I don't know how to handle these feeling but I know that are strong". He inched closer to me. "The way you make such facial expressions when you're embarrassed, the way you smartly handle situations, the amazingly funny times we had together, how can I just forget them?" He moved another inch closer to me. At this point, he is directly next to me. His left hand went from my lower back to my chin. He slightly lifted my face. At this point, my mind was going blank. I was trying to find reasons for him to back off, but his touch was irresistible. His face inched closer and closer. Next thing you know, our eyes were closed and out lips parted open. His warm lips grabbed mine so slowly, so softly, it made me dizzy. His hand went from my chin to my cheek. His lips constantly grabbed onto mine, not wanting to slip away. I did the same without even realizing. My mind went blank, so my heart took over. All I hear is our breaths being irrational and our lips locked together. My heart was thumping, racing so fast that I couldn't tell if it was my heart I was hearing or Dylan's as well. I feel intoxicated by Dylan's smooth kisses. He probably did this with many other girls. Is that how they felt?