21

I really don't know what to do with myself. I am sitting on the bed with both of my legs up, in a robe, facing the wall. I have absolutely no idea why I positioned myself this way.

After I pushed Dylan away from the steamy kiss session we had, he pouted and it was the cutest thing ever! How can a grown man, with a 5'o clock stubble, and a whole shirt and dress pant outfit just pout of out nowhere? His beady eyes somehow glistened from the bathroom light, adding more to his playful sorrow. I bursted into laughter because it's really fresh coming from Dylan.

"I'm serious! We have been through sand, pebbles, dirt, and bugs. We really need to get ourselves clean." I locked eyes with Dylan as I was telling him off.

However, it wasn't long until he rolled his eyes and admit defeat. "Whatever you say, my queen." Dylan said in a mockingly way but we both knew he accepted the request. He turned around and made his way out of the door. After I finished cleaning myself and washing all the soap off, I got up and placed my feet on the bath mat. I reached over to drain the water and used the wash cloth to clean the tub. Once I moisturized and did my skincare routine, I threw on the bathrobe and stepped out.

"Your turn." I notified Dylan, who was at his desk reading his papers. He is such a busy man, trying to hold up his company but at the same time spending his time with me. I feel a bit guilty from holding him up from his work.

"Alright, thanks!" He put his paperwork down and dashed to the bathroom. Ten minutes in, I placed myself in the position I am in now.

The bathroom door opened, which made my body jump. I don't know why, but I have a feeling something is about to go down.

"Are you comfy? How's your body doing?" Dylan walked from the bathroom door to the sofa that's in front of the bed and against the glass wall. He was in a robe as well and he had a small towel at hand to dry out his hair.

I twisted my body to face him, with my legs in the same position. "Yeah, I'm feeling better than before." I prevented myself for talking any further or else my voice will become suspiciously high pitched.

"That's great! Why not you come here? We can talk while sitting next to each other." He pat on the empty seat next to him while frantically rubbing his hair with the towel.

"No, No. I'm fine and comfy here. We can talk like this". I gave him the widest grin I can possibly make.

"Oh come on. I'm not going to bite. You can sit here too!" Once again, he pat on the empty seat next to him. He had a cheeky smirk on display, little did I know it was a dangerous one.

I slowly got up from the bed and walked over to the sofa. In order for me to go over to the empty seat on the other side of the sofa, I have to squeeze between Dylan and the coffee table. As I made my way, Dylan grabbed my wrist, which made me lose my balance. Next thing I knew, my back was against the sexiest person I know.

"Perfect". Dylan grunted in my ear with a grin.
I am not sure if it's my heartbeat that I am listening to or if it's his, but the thumps erratically increased. At this point, I might pass out on him.

"What's going on...?" I tried to wiggle out of his grasp but it was no use by far. His strong grip on my wrist was undoubtedly the strongest grip I've ever felt in my life. He shifted my hips and spun me around in one swift move so that I gave him and he was able to have a clear view of my face. He was in between my legs and I couldn't do anything about it.

"Finishing off where we left off earlier." Dylan hissed as he lowered his hands to my lower hips and began to slowly sway my hips on him. His strong grip against my body, making me feel weaker than I already am. It took me a while to realize that I was not wearing anything under my robe. Dylan's strategic moves hypnotized me, making me forget about everything that had happened today. I was hyper-focused on the repetitive swaying, moving back and forth on his lap. My thighs managed to slowly parted his robe. Suddenly, I felt something warm, warmer than his legs, growing little by little, underneath me. I tried to gasp for air as I was in shock. Dylan noticed the change in my expressions and chuckled. He did not stop grinding my hips on him. We stared into each other eyes as he grew underneath me with the help of my body. It was driving me crazy that we are so close yet nothing has happened yet. I began to imagine all the possible reactions we might have once he is in me.