4

"I guess this should be good for now..." Dylan sighed as he slid my hips off of him.

I sat on the sofa like an empty shell. That's it? He's not going to do anything else? Wait, I can't believe I'm asking for it. That felt so good! I don't even remember the pain anymore. Just that feeling of letting go and releasing all the tension in my body was blissful. If that's how masturbating feels like, how's sex? I glanced up at the dark tv across me and realized I looked like a total mess. Also, I've caught myself sulking. My apron was hugged by my breasts, the lower part of the apron was shifted to the right, and my hair looked like a hay sack. I guess those are signs that I've had a good time. I stood up and adjusted my spring to its right position. Then I fixed my hair so I don't look like a psychopath anymore.

"Alright, you had your fun. Now, can I get some proper clothes to change into?" I whined as I stood in the middle of the living room with my arms crossed.

Dylan was looking in the fridge for something after washing his hands as I complained. He closed the door and turned around. "You're saying I had MY fun?" He chuckled in disbelief. "I wasn't the one who said not to stop and go faster". He crossed his arms against his chest.

Shit, he got me. How do I answer back?
"Well if I told you to stop completely, would you? I doubt it since you were having so much FUN!" I snapped back.

"Oh!" He laughed. "I would actually stop because I care about what you think".

"What lies! I did say I didn't want to be in that situation, but continued to...to kissing my neck!" I yelled out. I was starting to become frustrated because either this will be going nowhere or I will be losing.

"Very well then. We can say I had the fun. How much do you want a bet that during this whole time, you were thinking, if this is how masturbation is, how's sex?" His arms remained crossed but this time he raised an eyebrow and flashed a smirk.

I stood in place, frozen. I couldn't move even against my will because of how shocked I was. My mouth was even opened. I can't believe he said that! I mean yeah I was thinking about that but how the fuck?

"How many virgins did you fuck to know that?" Jasmine. You screwed up.

This time, Dylan was in shock. His smirk disappeared and his facial muscles tensed. "For your information, I don't sort out women by whether or now they had another dick up their vagina! If I'm attracted to you, then I am attracted to you. As simple as that, Jasmine." Towards the end, his tone sounded cold. I know I pushed the limits and boundaries by asking that question.

"Apologies...I shouldn't have asked. It was stupid of me." I hung my head low as I began reflecting on myself.

"It's...alright." Dylan sighed.

I glanced up to my eyes following Dylan into the bedroom. I started to question if he was mad at me or not. Did I kill the mood? Does he never want to see me anymore? My head started to overflow with such questions. Within seconds, the bedroom door opened and Dylan came out.

"Here is a comfortable hoodie you can change into". He handed me a black, cotton hoodie. It looked like it can ace for XXL in the women section. This hoodie is huge! "And here." Dylan pushed forward with a small box in his hand.

"What is this?" I questioned as I retrieved the box.

"It's a Rabbit Vibrator". He said as I opened the box and viewed the toy myself. "It is completely up to you if you want to use it. This toy is brand new, but do wash it before using it. It stimulates your vagina and clit at the same time. Also it has different settings and speed for vibration. It would be nice to explore by yourself to feel what you're missing out. But like I said, it's completely up to you on whether or not you want to use it." He stated.