13

My heart sank. Shit, what do I do? My eyes wandered around the bathroom in panic. My breath became irrational again. My mind was a mess. Quick Jasmine, quick! Think of something!

"It's female hygiene. You wouldn't know." I joked.

Nice save Jasmine. You suck at lying, but you made it.

Ethan nodded his head and didn't question further. "Alright. Let me know if you need any help." He glanced at me before closing the door.

I have a sigh of relief. Thank god Ethan can be dense sometimes. I patted my pelvis to find the toy because I shoved it hastily without looking. While I was patting down myself, I managed to find it but my finger tapped on one of the buttons, which turned it on. The toy began vibrating again and I caused my whole body to jump.

"Holy shit! No no no no!" I gasped. I don't need another episode of Ethan bursting into the bathroom. I thrusted my hand into my pants and turned off the devious toy. My body loosened up from the tension the toy caused.

I will honestly be the death of me. With a loud sigh, I struggled to get up from the bathtub. Attempting once again, I put my hands on both ends of the bathtub and managed to lift myself up. Once I'm up and standing, I cautiously exited the bathtub and approached the sink to clean the toy. This toy made me discover something new about myself. Dylan actually turns me on. I must be crazy. I'm a married woman. I have a husband to take care of. I know Dylan cares about me and treats me right. At times I feel like my younger, lively self when I'm with him. But do I just break all the reality laws and escape with him?

I turned off the sink and patted dry the toy. After putting it in its rightful box, i placed the box in the deep depths of the bottom sink cabinet. I know Ethan doesn't go through that area because it's filled with things I need either for myself or to clean the bathroom. I hid it behind multiple boxes just in case.

I hopped over to the door when Ethan opened it and startled me. I nearly toppled backwards due to losing my balance, but Ethan got lucky and saved me by wrapping his arm around my waist. He lifted me up and brought my balance back.

"Thank you." I sighed.

"Of course. Have you successfully refreshed yourself? Do you need any help?" Ethan asked.

"I'm all done, thank you." I smiled.

Ethan smiled back. "Alright. Let me help you to the living room." He wrapped my arm around his shoulders and placed his hand on my back for support. We hopped over to the living room and he was very careful on putting me down. I'm not THAT injured! I didn't come from war and multiple severe injuries. I think I can manage myself from a few cuts. "What would you like to eat?" Ethan asked with his phone on his hand.

"Wait...you don't know how to cook...". I was very skeptical as I squinted my eyes towards him.

"We both know that!" He chuckled. "I'm going to order food. Saves everyone's time. So what would you like to eat?" He prompted towards his phone.

"Why don't we order some burgers? Can't go wrong with that right?" I don't know why I said that with an awkward laugh.

"Perfect!" Ethan looked elated by my choice. "Why not we order from Burger and Lobster?"

"If that's the case, get me some lobster roll and chips please!" My tummy rumbled with the thought of my order.

"Lobster roll and chips for you, cheeseburger for me, and crispy chicken for mum!" Ethan tapped away on his phone, slowly secluding himself to his world. "Alright...and done! It says the order will arrive in 45 minutes."

"Alright. Meanwhile I'll take a half an hour nap". I fixated my body on the sofa into napping position. My head was placed ok two pillows and my injured leg was on a pillow. "Wake me up when the foods here". I requested.