20

"Why don't you take a shower first?" Dylan going through some paperwork at his desk as he gave that suggestion. "Do you need my help?" He looked up and raised an eyebrow.

I screened my vision from his face to the bed that I have been placed on. I hugged my knees even tighter when he asked if I needed any assistance. I'm super embarrassed from attacking Dylan for his childish scare. I honestly thought something happened to him since he didn't answer me for 10 minutes. It had to be me who was so weak on my legs to the point where I couldn't stand anymore.

"I shall take that as a yes". Dylan placed the papers back onto his desk and raised both of his sleeves up to his elbow. My head jolted up and my eyes followed Dylan's movements. Dylan approached the side of the bed I was on and carried me once again.

"Aren't I heavy?" I whispered.

"No you are not. You're pretty light, I can literally carry you for the whole day." Dylan chuckled. I wrapped my arm around Dylan's neck and burred my face into his chest. Dylan somehow managed to open the bathroom door without letting me go or lose balance from carrying me. I guess he is a pro at multitasking, regardless of what it is. I shifted my head a bit to see the condition of the bathtub. It was already filled with water.

"How...?" I blurted out.

"Oh. This bathtub runs electronically. It automatically fills up when needed and automatically drains it self once you leave. Pretty neat huh?" Dylan boasted. I shoved my head back into his steady chest and nodded. Dylan began to lower me and positioned my body in a way that I am sitting on the ledge of the bathtub. He carefully placed me down as I slowly release my grip from him. He removed his hand from my back and went straight for the hem of my tops.

"What are you doing?" I asked while cautiously placing my hands on top of his.

"With absolutely no wrong intentions, I'm trying to help you undress for your bath. I assume you don't have enough strength...unless you want to do it yourself." He slowly released his grip from the hem of my top and began to let go.

My hands automatically caught his and placed them back on the hem. "I-it's fine...". I looked away timidly while my hands acted daring and allowed his hands to continue what they were doing. Dylan gripped on the hem of my top once again and pulled it up. I raised my arms to make the process go smoother. It would be a lie to tell him I had no strength whatsoever. But I don't want to tell him that I'm enjoying his help a little more than I'm supposed to. Dylan placed his fingers on the waistband of my shorts and tugged them down very slowly. I swayed my hips so he would be able to slide my shorts down, along with my panty, without any hassle. I glanced up to see how he's doing from time to time, and as usual, he had an expressionless face. I wasn't able to read his expression at all. Was it from the guilt of scaring me in the forest? Was it frustration that he's blaming himself for having me be in this condition? I wanted to ask him to relax because it was okay, but I couldn't manage to get it out of my mouth. After managing to take off my clothes, we were left with a fully clothed Dylan, a nearly naked me, and silence. He leaned forward and placed his hands on the hooks of my bra. He was able to swiftly unhook them, but I placed my hands on the cups to prevent them from falling right away.

Dylan leaned back. I noticed a slight expression of shock on his face. His eyes slightly widened after observing the stance I was in. "Hey, it's not like it's anything I haven't seen before." He let out a small chuckle along with his awkward smile but we both knew, deep down it pained him to say that.

Reluctantly, I slowly put my arms down and let the bra fall to the floor. My breasts was embraced by the cold air in the bathroom. I held myself by locking my hands on my arms from the slight chill in the room.