16

"Did you get everything you needed?" Dylan asked as I entered his car.

"Yes, you don't need to worry about that." I reassured him. I put on my seatbelt and adjust my hair by using my compact mirror since it was a mess due to the wind.

"You're fine! You look pretty as you are". Dylan chuckled as he pulled out of his parking spot.

"I don't care what you think. I gotta look good for myself." I snorted. It's partially true. I need to look good myself to look good in other's eyes. "So any idea on where we are going?" I closed my compact mirror.

"I thought you knew where we would be going..." I think I put Dylan into shock.

"Oh no." I can't believe I entered his car without thinking of a destination. I just wanted to get the whole date situation over with. I pulled out my phone and tried to look up places we can go to. "Why don't we go to Brussels?" I chanted.

Dylan immediately stepped on the breaks. I nearly hit my head against the seat from that sudden halt. "Brussels!? Like Brussels, Belgium!? Do you know how long it's going to take us to get there? It's going to take us bloody 6 hours. Do you think that's reasonable!?" Dylan tried to stay calm but it wasn't working. This is the most confused I've ever seen him.

"Okay wise guy. Do you have any ideas where we should go?" My idea was shut down, so let's see what he comes up with.

Dylan sat in silence for a while. Luckily he braked at a red light. Once it turned green, he began driving without us settling on where we should go. "Why don't we go to The Towans? I have a villa there, it's a cute boutique area, and it's by a beach. Not bod right?" He grinned.

"How far is The Towans from here?" I tried to enter it on the map.

"It's about 3 hours. If you want to take a nap, feel free to do so." He kept his eyes on the road.

"By all means, I will!" I slumped down in my seat and made myself comfortable.

When I opened my eyes, I saw the most vintage yet wonderful community ever. All the buildings looked very Victorian, everyone was chilling outside with their drinks and mingling away, and the road looked like it would be used only for horse carriages. Is this what falling in love at first sight looks like? This place looks amazing!

Dylan contributed driving down the stone road until we hit the woods. The loud noise of happy humans began to fade as tress started to outnumber them. The path wasn't long, it took us 5 minutes to reach his villa. However, if we were to walk, then it would've taken us half an hour because the path looked slightly faded. He parked the car directly in front of his villa. His villa looked nothing like what he is currently living in back in London. The walls are all glass, the roof is basically from one end of the ground to the other, making a triangle shape, and it's two floors.

"Shall we?" Dylan insisted after grabbing our bags from the trunk.

I couldn't manage to verbalize my thoughts. I just nodded and followed him. We walked up the few steps of the wooden porch and entered his villa. It looked small from the outside but it's pretty spacious. The front was a cozy living room, leather sofas, fire place, flat screen TV, large Persian rug, bookshelves, and a small corner to read books. The next room over is the kitchen. The kitchen had a long counter top with 8 cabinets, a mini oven, a fridge, an island in the middle, and two stools. The whole room had a white and navy theme, it looked pretty slick. Next to the kitchen are the stairs. Once we gone up, the room above is the bedroom. It was pretty minimalistic since there was only a bed, two night stands, a circular rug, and two sofas with a coffee table. The door on the left is a closet and the door on the right is the bathroom. The bathroom was massive as well. There was a stand in shower on my direct left, a bathtub in the middle, a long counter with two mirrors and who sinks on my right, and next to it is a door that leads to the toilet. I couldn't believe how country yet modern this villa was.