18

My body decided to move on it's own at last and returned the kisses back to Dylan. My eyes were closed and my mind began to occupy itself with thoughts of Dylan. His kisses were extremely smooth. Every kiss sent a message. I want you. Let me be with you. Surrender your lips to me. I felt every bit of emotions from his lips. I felt a smirk against my lips as he brushed his lips against mine. I peeked open one of my eyes to see how he looks but he also had his eyes slightly open for the same reason. For some reason, I was turned on by his sexy look. His tongue entered the scene and caused a havoc. My mouth couldn't handle such sudden gesture and nearly made my legs go weak. Luckily Dylan's grip was holding me up or else I would've collapsed on the floor. His tongue began to dance with mine, causing me to go breathless. Satisfied due to the mutual feelings, Dylan withdrew his lips from mine and brushed them down to my neck. His lips tickled me, causing me to slightly tilt my head towards him. He bestowed some light kisses on my neck, making me feel tingly in the inside. What made the cherry on top was his moans. The vibration of his moaning voice caused goosebumps dominating my whole body. Suddenly my brain thought it was a great idea to do the same thing as him. I let out a small, high pitched moan.

I opened my eyes as I caught myself in the act. I couldn't move nor cover my mouth. My face began to heat up since I was blushing extremely hard. I can't believe this happened. Dylan moved away from my neck and took a good look at me whilst still holding my hands up. I couldn't do anything but roll my eyes and look away in embarrassment. Why the hell did I decide to do that? Now it seems like I'm desperate for his touch.

Dylan moved his head towards the direction I was facing and inched closer. "It's completely normal. Don't need to feel embarrassed. I'm glad you're having a good time." Dylan seem to be enjoying himself.

Before I was able to turn my head back and protest, Dylan went back to giving me little kisses on my neck. He moved his hand from my shoulder to the underwire of my bra. Centimeter by centimeter, he pushed my bra upwards, until my breasts was free. He placed his fingers on my nipple and began to stroke it very lightly. By him doing that, I felt my core  slowly starting to heat up. It felt really good and I couldn't deny it. I tried holding in my moans so I don't attract any attention in the store. It didn't help that my mind was clouded by the thought that a sexy man is ready to eat me up right now. Dylan realized that wasn't enough, so he pinched it. A moan escaped my lips as I couldn't hold it any longer. That pinch was slightly painful but it felt really good. His fingers pinched, rubbed, and even pulled my nipple. I struggled to keep my moans to myself but I somehow managed not to be so loud.

"Oh, Dylan". I moaned out.

"Yes, Jasmine?" Dylan moaned against my neck. I felt a smile once I called out his name.

"Please...don't...stop..." I continued to moan.

"Gladly." He grunted as his lips traveled from my neck to my breast. His warm mouth cupped my nipple and decided to flick it with his tongue. I forcefully shut my lips together to stop the moaning but the sound wouldn't stop coming out. I faced up to prevent myself from looking at this sexy beast who's turning me on. But that didn't last long as I looked down and saw how vigorous his tongue was on me. I kind of want it back on my lips again. My face became stiff from holding my moans in and my lips are in pain from biting them. I'm not sure how Dylan noticed, but his head raised up and his lips went back to mine. His soft touch against my cheek brought back the goosebumps and I literally wanted to melt due to the treatment Dylan was giving me. His lips are so soft, his kisses makes me want to melt along with his intoxicating smell. Since his lips have parted mine, he pinched my nipple a couple of times more, making some of my moans escape my lips. Luckily, his kisses are saving me from anymore embarrassment. Oh how desperate I was for him to let go of my hands so I can caress him. It felt like he was giving me a lot and I'm not able to return the favor.