17

"Wow, this town is beautiful!" I screamed in awe as I ran around this amazingly-built town. The houses looked like they were never touched after the reign of Queen Victoria. Oh how beautiful the architecture is. Brick buildings with large rectangular windows, scale like roofs and iron balconies. There were plants and greenery everywhere. The stone road that looked like it was only for carriages unified the whole image. Of course humans needed to update the place to make it livable in the 21st century with lighting and air cons. But overall, this place makes me feel like I'm in a dream!

"You really love this place don't ya?" Dylan approached me from behind. He held my hand again because I let go and ran up to the foot of town in awe.

"Sorry". I blushed. "Yes, this place is amazing! I can't wait to start window shopping!" I squealed. He was clearly able to tell how excited I was. I couldn't stop smiling and jumping in place.

"Alright, alright. Let's go." He reached out with his free hand and gestures for us to start our adventure.

There were so many small businesses I couldn't help myself but go in and explore. We went into Abigail's Greens to check out the beautiful succulents and plants she had. I wanted to buy one but it would be a struggle to bring it back home. We then went into Lit Well to check out the candles. We constantly opened a jar to our liking and made the other smell it. I ended up buying a small candle that smelled like linen and had seashore shells in the wax. It looked really cute! There were a couple of farmers markets, where we bought a few bags of veggies and fruits. To our surprise, we passed by a sex toy shoppe.

"That reminds me. Have you used my little gift yet?" Dylan deviously smirked as he glanced at me.

I couldn't hide my face nor can I lie to him. "I was abletoyesbakdbekcnalsb". My words jumbled up as I murmured to him.

"Sorry what was that?" He placed his hand behind his ear and leaned in closer towards me.

"Yes I was able to use it." I whispered in his ear. We were walking through the crowd and past the stores, which was making me even more embarrassed because there are so many ears out here.

"How did you feel?" He crossed his arms against his chest.

"It was...pretty thrilling. If that's how a toy makes me feel, I wonder how the real deal is." I ended with a small tease and sprinted away from Dylan. When I looked back, I saw Dylan stopped at the same spot I left him, but his face was covered. I guess I left him hanging with a good tease. Serves him right!

As we continued to walk down, I noticed there were some common retail stores out here too, such as Talbots, H&M, Zara, Victoria Secret, and now. Ah, that reminds me. I need to buy some undergarments because the ones I have are getting very worn out.

"I need to go into Victoria Secret. If you'd like, you can sit on the bench over there and wait for me. I won't take long." I pointed at the bench a few steps away from us.

"No no, that is fine. I'll go in with you. A women lingerie store doesn't scare me." He scoffed.

I raised my eyebrow as a reaction to his lame defense. Did someone hurt him in a lingerie store? "Whatever you say..." I snorted as I entered the store.

"Welcome to Victoria Secret. Just know that bras are 3 for £36 and panties are 15% off". We were greeted by a young woman who looked like she can ace as a college student. She had a pixie hair cut, a piercing on her lower lip, make up making her look beat but she had a soothing voice.

"Thank you!" I chimed as I walked towards the back of the store. The front would be filled with very "sexy like" lingerie. I'm honestly convinced that Victoria Secret is an arsenal for sexy lingerie to turn your other half on before sex. I really don't see myself wearing those lace or net transparent lingerie. I averted my eyes and ran straight to the back.