19

"Does anyone need any assistance?" A woman peeped her head into the dressing room with her high pitched voice invading the silence in the room.

I glanced at myself and then over at Dylan. Dylan is fully clothed as if nothing has happened to him. Meanwhile, I look like a total mess. My bra is half up, exposing one of my nipples, I don't have any tops on, my shorts are on the other side of the stall, and my panties are ripped. I'm naked from the middle down and I'm extremely unsatisfied that I have not reached climax yet.

Dylan turned his head towards the door of the stall and opened his mouth. The last thing I would want is the worker knowing he is in here with me and letting her imagination run wild. I jumped up and covered his mouth with both of my hands. Dear and anxiety ran in my blood as I tried to silence Dylan. I shook my head to warn him on not allowing any decibel of noise to exit from his mouth. He complied and nodded.

"Everything is fine! The bras fit well. I'll be getting out in a bit. Thank you!" I announced.

"No problem! Let me know if you need any more help. My name is Beth by the way." We heard her footsteps becoming faint after she announced her offer.

I let out a sigh of relief and released my hand from Dylan's lips. "If you had said anything, that would've been the death of me." I scolded him.

"Well it doesn't matter now, does it?" He raised an eyebrow whilst smirking. He began to roll down his sleeves as I placed my hands on the cuffs on the bra. "Comfy are we?"
Dylan's voice intruded my bubble and made me realize what I was doing. Right away, I placed my hands besides me and glanced at him in embarrassment.
"Well it's nothing I haven't seen before". He chuckled.

"Ugh pervert!" I couldn't think of anything else to say. He wasn't wrong though. "Would you mind leaving so I can change?" I stood still, requesting him to leave before i do anything else.

Dylan stood there as well, arms crossed against his chest. Looks like he has absolutely no intention on leaving.

"Alright, be my guest." I sighed in defeat. I couldn't do anything about it because if I were to push him out of this stall, it would cause some sort of commotion in the store. The last thing I would want is to grab attention.

I turned around to face away from Dylan and unclasped the hooks of my bra. I hastily took the straps off and tossed the bra onto the bench. Suddenly, Dylan's strong arm wrapped around my breast as he hugged my back. His arm went across my right breast and his hand cupped the left. His thumb stroked my nipple, causing a small tingling sensation around my body. I didn't question anything because this feeling felt really good. His arm against my breasts tightened as his warm lips lightly kissed the back of my neck and made his way down. Each kiss he gave me, it sent a tingling feeling all over my body. I tried not to flinch at his every touch. My breath started to become haggard from the pleasure he is suddenly giving me. Four kisses down my back, he came back up and kissed the back of my neck again.

"We will continue where we left off later." His husky whisper traveled into my ears. I was in love with how he sounded but realized after what he said.

"Wait what?" I was utterly confused by what he said. What did he mean by that?

Dylan stepped away from my body after letting go of my breasts. I glanced towards my right, where Dylan was unlocking the door to get out. I was able to see his sly smirk on his face before he disappeared. I'm not sure if I should be sitting with this ominous feeling.

I got into my clothes, and yes I am wearing my shorts without any underwear, and got out of the fitting room. Once I got to the floor, Dylan was no where in sight. I walked up to the table that had a variety of underwear, fanned out like the wheel of fortune. I grabbed a black no show cheeksters underwear in size small. I then ran over to the register area and was called up next since there wasn't a line. The last at the counter was very nice. She did her job well, making sure I am comfortable and if I got my right size or not. Once I have purchased my items, I headed out to the shock of Dylan being right at the door.