𝑃𝑎𝑖𝑛

"Who's is it?" He asked sternly, but sexily. He was all the way inside of me. I could barely speak.

"I-it's- FUCKK" I moaned. He took his dick out of me and shoved it back in all the way, catching me by surprise.

"When I ask you a question you betta fuckin' answer me, bitch" he said between strokes. My legs were shaking uncontrollably. "Now who pussy dis? And you bet not fuckin' stutter." He whispered into my neck.

I felt myself reaching climax. My back arched as I tried once again to tell him it was his, but failed. He grabbed my chin and adjusted my head so that we were staring at each other. "Look at me, slut." I managed to bring my eyes down from my head. He gripped my neck which caused my mouth to open. He spit in it then slapped me.

I woke up sweaty to the smell of weed. He was standing over me, looking at me menacingly.
"Good morning sunshine," he said with a smirk.

"Fuck you" I spat back.

He slapped me again, harder this time and spat in my face.

"Watch who the fuck you speaking to, hoe."

I headed to the bathroom to wash up for the morning. I sat over the toilet bowl for 10 minutes just thinking about life. I looked through the hole in the bathroom door. He didn't like locked doors and he made sure I knew. He was such a fucking trip out.

I turned the shower on and tucked my straight 40" lace wig. I examined myself in the mirror. I noticed a hand print in my face. He must have hit me really hard for me to notice it in my dark brown skin. I touched it and it stung. "I can fix this shit with some makeup." I whispered to myself.

I stripped and took another look in the mirror. I was a heavy girl, I was never in love with my body but I didn't hate it. I had nice curves, though I wouldn't mind getting rid of my hip dips. He had mixed opinions on my body. On his good days he would be all over my body; rubbing it, touching it, licking my stretch marks and all. But, when he got mad at me he would berate me. Calling me fat bitch, whale, fucking piggy.

In the middle of my shower Tez decided to join me. He came up behind me and started caressing me. His dick was pressed right against my back. He could tell I was ignoring him. He softly grabbed my neck and tilted it sideways. He licked, sucked on, and kissed my neck.

"You know I love you right?" he asked.

I wanted to cry right there. I felt like he was lying through his teeth. This isn't how you treat somebody you love. He went back to my neck immediately after his statement. I foolishly moaned.

Stupid stupid girl. He knew I couldn't resist his touch. He grinned at me and slid his hand down my body to my pussy. He kissed my cheek, the same one he slapped earlier and I winced.

"I'm sorry babygirl," he said softly.

"Bullshit," I thought. I knew not to speak. Hits hurt worse when I'm wet.

He started rubbing on my clit slowly. I moaned softly. He reached his other hand over my shoulder and started playing with my nipple. He knows nipple play is my weakness. My legs start shaking.

He could tell I was all hot and bothered. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to our bed.