𝑊𝑟𝑎𝑝𝑠

TW‼️ ABUSE & S.A.

Ché

"Y'all be safe. I'll pick you up in the morning ight?" I told Gi as I hugged her goodbye.

"Ight boo. Love you, see you later." She said, walking away with Eve. "Bye Shawn." She turned back around quickly and waved to him.

Once we were sure they got to Eve's car safely we went back inside his house and he locked up.

"Ight playboy where the liquor at?" I asked Shawn.

An hour later...

I did you wrong...

"HE DID ME WRONG MYKEL!" I shouted along to "Wrong" by ReUp Reedy.

I take you back...

"HE DID ME WRONG MYKEL!" I continued.

You take me back...
I did you wrong....

"HE BET NOT CALL YA PHONE MYKEL!" Shawn joined making me laugh.

I did you wrong
I'll take you back...

"BITCH!" We screamed in unison.

I'll take you back...

I cleared my throat then stood up getting ready to fuck the song up.

"Gave a nigga my heart, I was playin' for keeps
Had to cut him off when he started playin' wit' me
Bitches all on his dick, they be fuckin' for free
But I'm the best he ever had, they ain't fuckin' wit' C!" I shouted whilst bucking at the air and waving my index finger around.

The song was interrupted by an incoming FaceTime call. I rolled my eyes already knowing who it was from. I waited for it to finish ringing before I sent him a message.

Shawn

Shawn

"No." I said sternly as Ché showed me the phone.

"Ion know... I think I should." I said softly.

I scrunched my eyebrows up at her.

"Are you serious?" I spat more angrily than anticipated. I changed my tone when I noticed she was about to cry again.

"Ché-Marie... don't let that nigga get the upper hand on you." I said rubbing her hands.

"I can't believe he really did that shit to me. I'm real life waiting for someone to tell me this is a fuckin joke." She said as a tear fell to her shirt. I pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back while she let her emotions out.

"I mean all that shit that nigga put me through... I stayed with him." she said between tears and I just held onto her.

"Shawn, he used to hit me. A lot. Shit, he hit me the day we came up here." She admitted to me, making my blood boil.