𝐵𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑆𝑒𝑥

Shawn

I sighed and put my head in my hands after I heard the door close.

"You good?" Gia asked.

"Nah." I admitted. "I feel bad for making her flinch. I wouldn't have done it if I knew-"

"It's not your fault." She interrupted.

I scrunched up my eyebrows. "I still feel bad. Now she in there probably gettin fucked by that nigga."

"Ouuuu you jealous!" Gia teased.

I was. I remember the day Ché told me her and Tez met. I hoped it wouldn't turn into anything serious, but two years later here they are. Truthfully, the only reason I booked him was to see her.

"Yeah whateva." I said.

"Awww, you know I'm team Shawn though." She laughed.

I told her about my still-existing crush on Ché when we were on our way to the Resturant earlier. Gia and I talked about it for a while before putting on a movie.

Ché

I knocked on the room door and Tez greeted me with a kiss.

"Wassup baby." He asked while rubbing on my ass.

"I'm good. Just tired." I replied taking my shoes off and handing him his dessert. He thanked me.

"C'mere." He said moving toward the bed.

He sat down then patted his lap and I sat on it. He caressed me while looking at me as I tried my best to look away.

"Look at me." He said moving my head in his direction.

"I'm sorry for actin up earlier," he started. "I know you tired of hearin' me apologizing and shit but I really am. I just don't know how to act when I see you around other niggas. And yeah I know you know Shawn and shit... but I'm protective about mines."

"So protective that you talk shit about me in front of my friends?" I snapped.

He kissed his teeth then sighed, "Look mane... You right, you right. I shouldn't have done that shit."

"Tez I just want you to treat me right. I love you but you treat me like shit. Like, it's sad as fuck that I'm dead surprised that you ain't put ya hands on me since we got here. What type of shit is that?"

He shook his head. I felt bold all of the sudden. Like all this shit was just boiling up in me and I had to let it out.

"And yeah I'm tired of these meaningless sorrys. You all talk no fuckin action. Do better nigga. Cause one of these days imma fuckin up and leave ya ass on some real shit."

I got up, went to the bathroom, and locked the door. He followed me and started banging on the door.

"Come the fuck out I'm not done wit you." He yelled.

"Fuck off Montez." I said banging back.

"Ché watch ya mouth talkin to me. You fuckin stupid? I could go outside right now and have ANY bitch out there."

"GO THE FUCK OUTSIDE THEN!" I said opening the bathroom door. "FUCKING GOOOO! I DON'T CARE."

He scoffed, "Youn mean that shit."

I walked to the room door and opened it, "There you go. Bye."

He grabbed my arm and pulled me to the bed. He sat down and I stood in front of him not even facing his direction.