𝑅𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑒 (𝐹𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘)

We looked up at them. The waitress screwed up her face as Tez rubbed his hands and looked at me. I should have known he was trouble from then.

"Um, you sure?" She asked with an attitude.

"Did he stutter?" Gia asked her. My mouth dropped as the words left her mouth. She winked at me.

The waitress sucked her teeth and squinted her eyes. "Here. I'll be back in 5 to take your orders."

They sat down and Tez thanked Gia for her comment.

"You good," she said.

I tried my hardest to hide myself. But I could feel him staring at me. He pulled his chair up next to my table and sat on it.

"Wassup witchu, beautiful?" He asked licking his lips. Before I could even answer him he continued.
"I'm looking at this menu," he looked me up and down, "but you the only thing I want."

I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "This shit was so corny."

"Ay I made you laugh tho." He beamed.

"My name is Montez, beautiful." He reached his hand out. I went to shake it and he kissed my hand. "I saw you at my concert earlier right?" He finished.

"Y-yeah." I'm surprised I could even get a word out. I had butterflies in my stomach and my coochie. I knew I was blushing hard as fuck. He knew the effect he had on me.

"What you think I should get?"

"In these draws nigga. Expeditiously." I thought.

"Um, I like their crepes. Nah that's du-"

"Lil ma you fancy." he chuckled while biting his lip. "Imma let your order for me. If you don't mind?"

"Yeah I'll order for you."

We were making conversation. He was really chill and made me really comfortable around him. We were making each other laugh like we'd known each other for years. I loved how he included DJ and Marcus in the conversation too. I noticed one of his boys flirting with Gia and she was lowkey feeling him. Good for her.

Everyone was having a good time until Craig bitch ass busted up in there making a damn fool of himself.

"Here go this nigga." I sighed as I rolled my eyes.

"Ché shut yo fat ass up." He spat. The waitress started laughing like shit was funny. Tez and my friends got up and went up to him while he was backing away.

"What the fuck you just say to her?" Tez yelled?

"Ay ain't you Lil Tez?" Craig asked. He sounded stupid as fuck.

"You sound stupid as fuck." Marcus chimed.

Tez turned to me, "You know this nigga?"

I pointed to Gi, "Das her bitch ass nigga."

"Fuck you bitch." Craig retorted.

"Watch ya fuckin mouth."

"Tez you not serious. You defending her? This bitch crazy! She alway-" before he could finish his sentence Tez socked him right in his jaw.  DJ and Marcus jumped him as Tez came up to me and Gia.

"Sorry you had to see me get like this. Lemme take y'all home ight?" he said as he reached out for my hand.

‼️‼️‼️‼️ Update ‼️‼️‼️‼️
Yurrrrr so as promised, I have a new story up. Chapter 1 of "Her Last" is posted. Let me know what you think and feel free to leave feedback 😘