𝐴𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 (𝐸𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝐹𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘)

A/N: 5 votes for the next chapter. &&&& y'all go check out "hawn knee freaky fuhk" too 😏

Shawn

"Here. Get out." I said throwing a towel at my "girlfriend" after we fucked. We met a couple days before the me and Ché situation. I knew this wasn't going anywhere but I needed to get my mind off her. That was gone be hard. In less than 12 hours we would be back in my hometown and the only thing that would stop me from linking with her was my will power.

"Good luck Papi." She said wiping her face off. She tried to kiss me and I winced.

That bus ride felt like the longest ever. I was nervous. I knew that she would probably be there for James and I was scared I would fumble for the whole team.

"Alright boys, y'all can do whatever y'all want but be back before 11. We got practice in the morning. I want y'all ready." Coach spoke. We did our chant then split up.

Lucky enough for me, I was roommates with James so my suspicions that him and Ché were gonna link had been confirmed when I heard them on the phone.

"Ay imma bring my boy Shawn too das cool?"

Ché

"Uh.. ion really know about that." I said feeling myself get nervous.

"Okay lemme rephrase, I'm bringin my boy Shawn."

"James." I said plainly.

"What? You bringing somebody." He said whining.

"Ugh, whatever."

As soon as I learned that Shawn would be joining us, I felt really insecure. The last time he saw me he called me a whore and fat. Luckily, Gia came over and talked some sense into me. She was a real help even though she didn't know why I felt this way.

I wanted to show the fuck out. I put on my brown halter top that showed a good about of tummy, some mid-waisted ripped blue Jean shorts, white forces with black socks. I fixed the edges on my blonde to brown ombré wig and put on my jewelry. As soon as I was done James called me letting me know he was outside in an Uber.

He knocked on my door. I was greeted with a bear hug from this giant of a man in front of me. He picked me up with ease and spun me around, taking me by surprise.

"Hey uglyyy!" I sang. "You bout strong as hell."

"Hey fat head." He said after putting me down. "Of course I am. Think momma raised a bitch?"

We conversed on the way to the minivan and Gia followed.

He looked me up and down sending butterflies to my coochie.

"You look good as fuck friend." He said licking his lips before opening the door for me and Gia.

"Thanks, you ain't so bad yaself." I said making us both laugh.

I entered the vehicle and gave Shawn a dry hail. He gave me one in return.

Shawn

"Aight, this my boy Shawn-" he said entering the van but was cut off.

"We know who he is." Gia interrupted.

"Oh shit for real?" James asked surprised. "Why you ain't ever mentioned him to me?"

"Guess it just slipped my mind." She said.