𝐻𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘

Shawn

I hadn't been nervous about a birthday party in years. I tried to make excuses as to why I was, but I knew the real reason.

Her and Gia went back to the hotel a couple hours ago to get ready.

She sent a picture of her in a silky white two piece set

She sent a picture of her in a silky white two piece set. The top was tied at her stomach and the skirt had drawstrings on each side. I noticed she had on our bracelet, along with other jewelry. She wore black YSL heels and had a clutch to match them.

She's so perfect.

Ché

I rolled my eyes and laughed when I saw Shawn's response to the picture.

Basketball Buddy 💙: "Ew put it away 🤢"

That Night

Gia, Tez, and I had been at the party for about an hour with no sign of Shawn.

Gia and I made our way to the mini bar after Tez left to setup for his performance.

"Two Sex on the Beaches please." I asked the bartender.

"Made this one extra special for you baby girl," she said, winking at Gia.

She blushed instantly as I raised my eyebrows at her.

"I'll leave y'all alone." I said as they chatted with eachother.

I walked around sipping on my drink when I bumped into somebody.

"Shit, my bad." I spoke, checking my outfit to see if anything spilled on me.

"You good, shawty." I heard a deep familiar voice say. "Holdup, Ché?"

Finally looking up I realized who it was. My eyes widened.

"James?"

"Wassup witchu girl?" He asked as he pulled me into a hug, which I returned.

We caught up with eachother for a couple minutes.

"Ay, I gotta ask," he said looking me up and down. "You got a man? Or you still stuck on a nigga?" He asked making me roll my eyes playfully at the last part.

Yup, we dated for a while a few years back. He got drafted and started acting different so we decided to cut shit of. We would still talk to eachother occasionally though, until I met Tez.

"Boy, ain't nobody stuck on you." I teased. "But yes I do have a man."

He sighed and chuckled, "Yeah I know, Lil Tez stay posting his girl."

"Cause I'm good to look at." I said cockily making him laugh.

We talked for a little longer before saying our goodbyes.