𝐺𝑟𝑖𝑚𝑦 (𝐹𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘)

Shawn

I hadn't called Ché in a couple weeks but we would still text. I was tired from practice and school combined. She understood though.

I was on my way to practice after my second class of the day. I got to the gym early so I headed in the locker room and checked my Instagram. I stalked Ché's page as usual and I noticed her follower and following count went up.

"Don't do it." I thought to myself.

"Shut up." I muttered aloud.

I scrolled for less than a minute and noticed who it was, only because I was following him too. Before I got mad I went to her followers list. That's when I saw his profile again and I was filled with jealousy.

James Hall, 6' 10", Junior, Forward/Center for UCLA. It was just my luck that he came in with two other teammates moments after this discovery. I dapped them up, but they noticed something was wrong. I played it off like everything was cool, but I took my anger out on the court at practice.

Message from Fat Head 😍❤️:

Fat Head 😍❤️: Hello????????
Fat Head 😍❤️: stop ignoring me I know ya practice over 🙄

I hadn't spoken to her since my second class was over, it was now a little after 9. I went on a walk alone to clear my head, thinking about how I would address the situation.

Fat Head 😍❤️: imma tell ya momma you ignoring me.

Minutes later I got a call from my mother.

"This lil girl..." I thought to myself.

"Rashawn!" She semi-yelled at me.

"Yes momma?" I answered rolling my eyes.

"Why did you tell Ché Ché that you hated her and never wanna talk to her again?" She asked concerned.

I chuckled, "Momma what did she tell you? I never said that."

"She said that YOU said you hated her and that you were gonna block her."

"Momma," I sighed. "Ché is overreacting. I just forgot to message her after practice. I promise that's all."

"Mhmmm." She said after a chuckle. "You tryna say my angel lying to me now?"

"I thought I was ya angel?" I asked faking a hurt tone of voice.

"You aight." She said scrunching up her nose.

"I'll call her when I'm back in my room okay? I promise."

"Okay baby, stay safe now. I love you."

"I will. I love you too momma."

I sighed deeply after she hung up. I got some subway for dinner then made my way back to my room.

I stared at my phone, leg bouncing, for five minutes before I had to strength to call her. I was trying to figure out why I was so upset. She wasn't mine, plus I don't even know if they talk. She would have mentioned it right? I checked my phone for the time then locked it for the 100th time. It was now 10:05. I knew she was up. I cleared my mind and with two taps I was ringing her. She picked up seconds later.

"Shawnnyyyyyyyy!" She sang. "I missed you. Looook." She said showing off her new set of nails and outfit.

I was taken aback by her beauty. I hadn't seen her face in so long. She had a new set of nails that she was showing off, lashes, and gloss on. Her hair was just done too. Some butterfly locs that complimented her chubby cheeks that I missed playing with so much. Her outfit was cute too. One of those yellow tops that looked like a piece of fabric you wrapped around ya titties that showed the perfect amount of her chubby tummy, long dark blue jeans, and waist beads. The whole fit accentuated her vulumptious body. The jewelry she had on complimented it too. I licked my lips involuntary and took a screenshot, forgetting I was mad at her.