𝑁𝑜𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑔𝑖𝑎 (𝐹𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘)

I swooped the last of my edges as Gia barged into my room. She was excited as fuck to go to that Lil Tez concert. He was an up and coming rapper from our area. She secretly had a crush on him but she had a boyfriend at the time.

We got there and the energy was immaculate. We went to the bar for a couple shots and a drink then to the VIP section. He came out and the crowd went wild.

"We love you Lil Tez!" was all I heard. All I could do was laugh.

He started rapping and I threw ass on Gi. She and some other girls were hyping me up and slapping my ass. I bent over as far as my fat ass could and shook my thang, and that shit was moving. I came up still shaking and looked on stage. Tez was looking right at me biting his lip. Maybe it was the alcohol, but I was feeling bold. I winked at him then blew him a kiss.

I grabbed Gi's arm and dragged her to the bar. I felt his eyes on me as I walked away. We ordered our drinks then went back to our section. The concert ended soon after. We saw two of our other friends, DJ and Marcus. They were a little drunk too so we decided to have some fun. There was an iHop about 5 minutes away from the venue so we walked there for some 2a.m. eats.

They let us in the restaurant and we gave them our orders.

"Ché you was for real thangin' yo thang out there." DJ laughed.

"No cap! I wanted to get myself a lil dance." Marcus said licking his lips and rubbing his hands together.

Gi would tease me about Marcus having a crush on me but I don't think he does. Either that or I'm really good at ignoring it. Don't get me wrong, he's fine as hell. Just not my type. Would I ride his face into the sunset, let him slut me out and snatch my soul? Yes, of course. But a relationship? Nah.

"Boy you couldn't handle this if you tried," I laughed grabbing a handful of my ass as Marc bit his lip on looked down.

"Fuck!" Gi said rolling her eyes and turning her phone of.

"What happened?" I asked in a light chuckle.

"Craig was blowing up my phone and-" I interrupted her when I busted out laughing.

"See this why I don't like to fucking drink with you. Can't ever take shit seriously!" she yelled at me.

"Bitch nobody told you date a nigga named 'cRaIg" I said in a mocking way. This made DJ and Marc bust out laughing too. It took us about 3 minutes but we calmed down.

"Ight for real. What's wrong?" I said smiling.

"Someone sent Cr- him a video of you dancing on me now he mad." She said upset. I snickered.

"This baby dick ass insecure nigga. Gimme ya phone." I reached my hand out and beaconed.

"No! If you call him it's gonna make it worst." Gi exhaled

I glared at her then rolled my eyes.

The waitress came out with our orders. I peeped her flirting with the boys and I could help laughing. She gave me a nasty look so I gave her one back then laughed in her face. This made Gi and the boys laugh.

"Is there something funny ma'am?" She asked with an attitude.

"Girl, you here flirting and tryna akeke with these niggas..." I tried to keep my composure but I get giddy when I drink. "What if we was fuckin them?" I laughed.

She rolled her eyes at me, I knew she wanted to say something but she was on the clock, "I'll be right back with your meals, if you need anything else just let me know."

We was joking around and eating when we noticed our waitress and her coworker get all excited. I looked at her with my face scrunched up tryna figure out what all the noise was about. That's when I looked outside and noticed Montez come out of a black BMW with his crew. He was looking fine as fuck.

He came inside and I really got to admire him. I couldn't see him that well at his concert because of how crazy everything was.

He had those lil braids with a fresh lineup. He was wearing a lime green hoodie with a black jacket over it and black Trues on. All of that was paired with Gucci slide and socks. He was also rocking an iced out Cuban with a "Tez" pendant. Mmmm he was looking good. I looked him up and down until I noticed he was staring at me. I quickly picked up my phone and looked at it. That shit was so embarrassing. My friends laughed at me when they noticed.

"Y'all fake as fuck!" I said trying to keep a fake mug.

I heard the waitress desperately trying to flirt with him. I just rolled my eyes.

"Lemme get you a table, zaddy." she sang.

"Thanks love, but we wanna sit right there." He said pointing to the table right next to us. My heart jumped straight into my ass.