𝑅𝑒𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑

"Wassup shawty?" Tez asked as he pulled me into a hug.

I hugged him back. His embrace was warm. I wish I always felt like this with him.

"Hey." I replied sweetly. He kissed my face. "Why y'all still here?"

"We waiting for Bruno." He said as I rolled my eyes.

Bruno is Tez's homeboy who used to date Gia. They were on and off for bout a year. That's when Gia found out about Montez abusing me. She up and left his ass immediately. They still flirt from time to time (as they should) but they haven't dated each other since.

"Babe, come with me to the bathroom please." Gia asked me as she gave a look to Tez.

"Hi Gia." Tez said dryly.

"Montez." She said as she walked up to me and pulled my arm.

"You can let go now." I said as she pulled me into the bathroom.

"Yeah yeah." she sighed. "I don't like seeing you with that pussy nigga."

I straight faced her.

"Girl, worry about how you and Bruno finna be fuckin tonight." I joked.

"You know it's fuck that nigga."

I looked at her then laughed, "Literally." I said under my breath. She rolled her eyes at me.

My phone buzzed. It was Tez telling us that Bruno was here.

"Ya manz is here. C'mon!"

She sucked her teeth then followed me. I sent a quick text to Shawn to let him know we were on the way.

We went on the plane and got comfy. We didn't take off yet so I decided to check my phone to see if Shawn texted back yet.

Basketball Buddy 💙: aight bet. How much of y'all there?

Me: Like 10 but most of them is crew and security. I'm only paying for me, you, Gia, and Tez.

Basketball Buddy 💙: first of all you not paying for shit.

Me: stfu 💕 byeeee see you in a couple hours

"What the fuck you smiling at?" Tez asked me causing Gi to mug him.

"I'm texting Shawn, relax." I showed him the phone and he slowly nodded his head.

"Cmere. I wanna cuddle with you." he said in a soft tone like he wasn't ready to snap my neck a couple seconds ago.

I slept for the entire plane ride. As soon as we landed I texted Shawn.

Me: just touch down inna di airport 🕺🏾

Basketball Buddy 💙: corny asl

Me: yeah yeah whateva 🙄

Basketball Buddy 💙: I'm outside waiting for y'all hurry up

He seemed upset so I just stopped texting him. I'll ask him about it later. We got our bags and went outside. Tez and his crew went ahead of us. I looked up from my phone and saw him. I ran up to him and give him a big ass hug.

"Shawnnyyyyy" I beamed.

"Wassup girl." He laughed.

"Heyyy Shawn." Gia greeted.

"Damn Gia I ain't seen you in a minute. What's good?"

I looked over at Tez and he was glaring at me.  I mentally cursed myself and headed over to him.

"The fuck was that?" He spat.

"Baby..." I said calmly.

"Don't baby me bitch. Don't pull that shit again."

"It was just a hug. You know how long it's been since I seen Shawn. Stop actin brand new." I semi-yelled.

"Whateva. You ain't leavin my side until I go back." He said dead serious.

Gi and Shawn came over to us. "Ché you wanna ride with me and Gia?" Shawn asked.

"Nah she good." Tez said.

Shawn looked at him confused.

"Did he ask you?" Gia shot back.

"Gi." She looked at me and I shook my head. She rolled her eyes. "I'm good y'all."

Tez and I went alone the extra Escalade.

"Babygirl?" he asked.

"What, Montez?" I spat back.

"I'm sorry for actin up earlier. You know how I get, baby. I just don't like seeing you around otha niggas."

"But you know me and Shawn grew up together. You know he's my best  friend. You know I wouldn't fuckin cheat on you. So what the fuck is the problem?"

He sighed. "I don't know baby. You know I got anger issues. Imma get help, alright?"

"Whatever Tez." I said putting in my AirPods.

"Cmere." He said to me. I scooted closer to him. "Lemme make it up to you baby." He said rubbing my thigh.

"In the car?"

"Yes, in the car."

"What if the driver hear us?"

He rubbed on my pussy. "Fuck the driver."

He kissed on my neck as he rubbed me through my pants. He went a little faster so I held his hand to try to slow him down.

"Uhn uh." He exhaled in my ear.

He went in my pants and focused his middle and ring finger on my clit. We were both breathing heavily at this point but I was trying to suppress my moans.

"Let that shit out baby." he moaned in my ear then went back to my neck.

I tried so hard not to, but I couldn't help it anymore.

"Tezzz slow down." I moaned.

"Say my name right." He demanded as he slid his fingers inside me, working my clit with his thumb.

"Daddyyyy pleaseee."

He started kissing me on my mouth, devouring my moans.

I started shaking and he seductively laughed at me. "Let it out for me babygirl."

I squirted on his hand then pulled it to my mouth and sucked his fingers while I looked him in his eye.

"You gon get it later." He whispered in my ear.

I rubbed on his dick. "I know."

Wassup babiessss. I know it's been a minute since I've updated this story but we back 💃🏾 I also added another chapter to "Her Last" so please go and check that out. I tried to make it longer cause I noticed my chapters are hella short. Anyway I hope y'all are enjoying this story so far. Have a great day ❤️