𝐻𝑜𝑚𝑒

"Surprise!" Shawn beamed as we pulled up to a plaza.

"Um Shawn. We finna get waxed?" I asked confused looking at a sign that said "Luxury Waxing Studio".

"Oh right." he pointed to a hidden corner at the plaza. "This place got hella fancy desserts," he started. "Anddd they got crepes too." He said nudging me with his elbow.

My eyes lit up. "How tf you remember I like crepes?" I asked, playfully hitting him.

"Cause I'm jus good like dat," he said patting his chest. "Now let's go."

We walked inside and I felt like a kid again. They had so many colorful pastries that complimented the delicious smell of the place. I was in heaven.

"Alright your total is $125.60." The cashier said with a smile.

"Alright." Shawn said reaching for his wallet.

"Nah." I said holding his hand. He mugged me.

"I'm not finna argue wit you." he said pulling his hand out of my grip.

"I know." I said slipping the lady my credit card. "Here you go." I said with a smile.

"Here you go, enjoy!" She said. 

"Thanks." We all replied.

Shawn opened the doors for me and Gia.

"Such a gentleman," Gia smiled.

"He gets it from me." I said.

"Only thing I get from you is headaches." he chuckled.

I slapped his thigh then opened my container.

"Oop!" Gia exclaimed. I looked at her confused. "Never mind." She said looking at me then Shawn.

"Girl, you good?"

"Yup!" She said trying to hold back a smile. "Let's get to the hotel so we can eat."

"Yeah, let's do dat." Shawn agreed.

"Y'all acting weird..." I started. "Ohhh y'all gonna fuck huh?" I teased. "My besties finna fuckk!" I sang.

They both mugged me and I busted out laughing.

"Meat to meat!" I whispered causing us all to laugh.

On the way to the hotel I got a text from Tez.

T❤️: wya bbg

Me: Otw to the hotel

T❤️: why y'all not there yet?

Me: Shawn took us for dessert. I got you some crepes.

T❤️: word?

Me: yeah

Me: ima stay with Gi until you get there

T❤️: text me when y'all reach the hotel

Me: ight baby

We got to the room and I messaged Tez before plopping down on the bed.

"Ma'am." Gia said.

"Girl." I said back.

"You on MY bed." She said with a fake attitude. "I wanna lay down too."

"Girl I ate ya pussy before, lay ya ass down."

"Oh shit." Shawn said.

Shawn passed us our desserts and we told him about the time we experimented with each other since he was pressing us about it.

"Had that thang squirtin all in my face." Gia said teasing me and licking her lips.

"And I had that thang creaming all on my tongue." I said pointing to her kitty.

"How come you never told me about that. He asked digging his fork in my plate.

"That happened when you were pretending to hate me for them couple of months." I said digging in his plate.

"Girl, what is you talkin-" he started but I interrupted him with a knowing look.

"Oh..." he said hanging his head down.

"What happened?" Gi asked.

"Nothin, it's stupid." he said almost ashamed.

"Nah best friend, tell her why you cut me off for damn near 4 months during your freshman year at UCLA." I said with my head turned to the side smiling.

Her eyes widened and Shawn threw his head back and let out a few sigh.

"Ion remember." He lied.

"Good thing I do. So it all started-" I started before he cut me off.

"Alright alright. Damn. So it all started..."

Wassup yall! Sorry this chapter is so short but I wanted to get something out since I've been lacking with the uploads. Anyway, as I wanna get more interactive with you guys I want you to try and figure out where this story is located. If you get it I'll spam your IG with likes & hype you up. So leave your guess & IG username in the comments. 😗 I know y'all got it. Have a great day ❤️
(BTW if you're following my other story, I updated it about two days ago and another chapter is going up shortly.)