𝐷𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒

Shawn

I was supposed to announce Tez for his performance, but clearly we gotta change some shit up.

I went behind the stage and saw Tez.

"Ay bro, you seen Ché anywhere?" He asked frantically. I laughed to myself.

"Nah." I replied looking down at my phone. I was letting my body guards and security to prepare themselves to escort this dog out.

The DJ stopped the music and I got on the mic.

"Wassup wit y'all?" I asked enthusiastically to my guests. They cheered in response.

"Y'all having fun tonight?" I asked and saw Gia at the perfect spot with her phone camera facing me.

"Firstly, I wanna thank everybody for showin up tonight, give it up for yaselves." I yelled and they cheered again.

"Na, I know what y'all been waiting for all night, BUT, we gotta switch up the program a little." I chuckled.

"Give it up for Lil Tez!"

The crowd roared as Tez came and dapped me up.

"My man's was supposed to be performing for y'all, but he decided to fuck around and cheat on my best friend tonight, and ion take that shit lightly." I said looking the punk dead in his eyes as my guests booed him.

"Cmon bruh." He said to me with a screwed up face.

"Fuck you nigga." I said lowering my mic.

"So what y'all think?  Kick his ass out?" I asked the crowd.

"Kick his ass out! Kick his ass out!" They all chanted.

"I ain't goin nowhere without my girl." He said mugging me.

I scrunched my eyebrows, "Who, Jasmine?"

He kissed his teeth, "Stop fuckin playin wit me, I know you know where she is." He yelled.

I put the mic back to my mouth, "Debo! Ace! Vince! Come fa this punk!"

My people handled him and he was off my property minutes later. I made my way back to the safe room.

Ché

Comments:
ksowavy_: 😂😂 ion blame him I woulda been cheated on her fatass

jiliahh: damn I wish it was me 😩

slxme.4kt82547: somebody find her @ 👀

rashawnbrian: niggas really sick as fuck 🤦🏽‍♂️

bill93726278490392726: these females in this generation have no respect for themselves and they wonder why no real men want them

2kbrandon: Y'all gonna see them right back together tomorrow. Bitch probably only with him for the clout and money ‼️🤦🏾‍♂️

baby.gi: wowww 🤦🏽‍♀️ really Montez?

These comments made me sick. How they hell did they find a way to blame me for his fuck up?

I sat there quietly reading them and crying to myself.