𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒

Wait... I never introduced myself. My name is Ché. It's pronounced "Kay". I'm 20 years old. Y'all already know I'm chunky and have beautiful dark brown skin. I'm about 5'3".

Montez aka "Lil Tez" is my boyfriend. We've known each other for about 2 years. He's 23 years old, 6'2", light skinned with brown eyes, and dark brown medium braided hair.

I went to the after party of one of his shows and I had that nigga sprung. We were cutting up all night and he gave me his number.  We would talk every day and fall asleep on the phone together. I would even get to listen to his songs before they dropped back when he was on the come up.

He was so sweet back then. He would shower me with compliments, give me massages, even spoil me  with iced out jewelry from time to time because he knew that I wasn't too into materialistic things. He would even post me on his socials. He wanted everybody to know he was mine and I was his.

We had talked about his anger issues prior to us being in an official relationship, even during our relationship. He would always try to suppress these overwhelming feelings around me though. He finally started to blow up. That's where it all went wrong. I was so proud of him for working hard and accomplishing his biggest dream. This came with a price however. He got too comfortable around me without dealing with his demons first. It started off as threats and hurtful things.

"Watch who the fuck you talking to before I rock yo shit."

"Damn bitch you eating again?"

"I would beat yo ass if we was home on god."

I had a smart mouth so I would simply return the jeers. Then it started to get physical. I would fight back at first, but all the berating and physical abuse took a toll on me. I didn't have the energy anymore.

Montez is different tho. He would do all this shit to me but he never cheated on me. In fact, he is very public with our relationship and would actively curve girls trying to talk to him. He gives me anything I want and more. He constantly spoils me. I guess I got it lucky, all things considering.