𝐴𝑐𝑐𝑒𝑝𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒

Y'all really said fuck the comments on the last chapter 🙄 Anyway, 10 votes for the next one.
Also, vote for the last chapter of Her Last so I can update it please 😩😘

Ché

"And I wanna send out a special happy birthday shoutout to Rashawn Brian, Denver's best point guard. Live it up bro and I can't wait to turn up with you tonight." The local radio host said.

I smiled to myself.

"Not you blushing over 'Shawny'" she said in a mocking way.

"Girl I got a nigga." I replied rolling my eyes.

"But are you happy?" She said squinting her eyes at me.

"Bitch, stop quoting my brother." I laughed.

We got lit to the music on the station on the drive to Shawn's place.

As Gia turned into the big driveway I was shocked. I knew he had money but this was extraordinary. It made me and Tez's house look like a cottage. As we got to the top of the ramp we saw a couple people in vans moving stuff throughout the entrance. Probably setting up for later.

"Good morning. Miss Love?" An older gentleman asked as we were about to park.

"That's me." I said with a small smile.

"Ah, perfect. I'll take Mr. Brian's car from here."

We hopped out the car and let ourselves in after greeting everybody.

"You gonna be good down here? I wanna look for Shawn."

"Girl go get your man." She chuckled "OOPS, I mean bestie."

I rolled my eyes and went on my little mission. An elevator caught my attention.

"This nigga rich rich. I see you, boo." I thought to myself.

I went inside and looked at the buttons. I pressed the one that said penthouse out of curiosity.

"This motha fucka got a penthouse in a mansion..." I whispered.

I took a couple steps before i noticed him sleeping on his cali king sized bed. I took off my shoes, put down my bag, and slowly approached his bed. I climbed on it and started jumping.

"WAKE YO ASS UP!" I yelled as he pitched up out of his sleep.

He kissed his teeth. "Girl sit yo lil ass down." he groaned in his sleepy voice.

I put my foot on his cheek. "Who you talkin to playa?"

"YOU! Now move ya funky foot before my face melt off."

"Nigga, ya girlfriend foot funky." I scoffed.

He yucked my ankle which caused me to plop down on the bed.

"Oh no! Millionaire and NBA superstar Rashaun Brian has injured a fan! TMZ has already posted about it! What ever shall she do? What will her lawyers say?" I said in a news reporter voice.

"Your honor, I did not touch that lady." He mocked back in a southern white man accent.

We joked around for a bit more before he finally got up.
"Luh girl, get out my bed!" He laughed before throwing his shirt at me.

"Boy sit yo lil ass down." I mocked. "And you not gettin' ya shirt back."

"Yeah whateva." he spoke as he walked to his bathroom.

Shawn

I went to my room after the shower hoping to see Ché still in my room, but she wasn't.

I got dressed and headed downstairs. I heard that "unique" laugh coming from my kitchen. I smiled to myself.

"Damn, you aint get rid of that laugh yet?" I teased.

"You needa get rid of that face, nigga." she barely got out through her laughs.

I put my hand over my heart and fake cried.

I sat down on a bar stool facing the girls. "This yours?" I asked Ché referring to a sandwich that was in front of her.

"Duh!" she said before biting into it and resting it down.

I grabbed it off the plate and started eating. She mean mugged me which made me bust out laughing. Gia joined me.

"Opp behaviour."  she said, pointing at Gia.

"Girl, I'm sorry that shit was funny."
"You lucky its ya birthday." She said squinting. She then snatched the sandwich from me.

"Nah you just love me..." She rolled her eyes then turned around.

I bit my lip and my heart skipped a beat. I just admired her. She didn't even have anything fancy on, and she had a nigga like this.

"Shit," I thought to myself.

"What's wrong?" she asked. Guess I said it aloud.

"Hm? Nothin."

I thought about the car ride to the restaurant yesterday

Flashback

"Yeah, I'm kinda mad she aint ride with us tho," I started. "And I aint like how homeboy was actin. Shit seem toxic."

A brief awkward silence washed over the car.

"You could ask her about it if you want..." Gia spoke while fidgeting with her fingers.

"Anyway," she said, her mood shifted quickly. She seemed excited now. "you still like her."

I tried to stank face her bur I blushed instead.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh! I knew it!" She screamed.
"Yo chill," I chuckled. "I just aint seen her in a long time. Das why I smiled."

"So why you still smiling?" She questioned.

She had a point. I rubbed a hand down my face.

"Please, don't tell ha." I told Gia.

"Nigga please, if I wanted to I would have been told her." she chuckled.