𝐼𝑟𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑙

Ché

"Gimme dat shit." Tez gritted into my ear as he thrusted into me. "Get yo nut babygirl."

"Cum with me." I begged.

He moaned and I felt him pull out then shoot on me as I wet the bed.

I got up and used the restroom before returning to the bed. I laid down and he pulled me into him.

I savored this moment. They didn't come around often. Some days it seemed like he was going back to his old self. Others, it felt like he was falling deeper into his new destructive ways.

I fell asleep to him rubbing on my body.

Incoming FaceTime call from Girlfriend 👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏽

I wiped my eyes and answered the phone.

"Hey sexy was-" Gia sang before abruptly stopping. "What's wrong, cita? And please don't say 'nothing."

"Can you come by Shawn?" I said above a whisper.

"Of course. I'll be there soon." She said. I hung up the call.

Shawn came in shortly after with a few takeout plates of food.

I let out a short laugh. I always found it amazing how he ate so much and was in such good shape.

I got a bit irritated that I told him I didn't want anything because the smell was tempting me. I planned on call Gia to ask her if she could get me something to eat.

He passed me one of the plates, making me look up.

"You needa eat something." He said.

I pouted and felt tears in my eyes. "You really care about a nigga."

"Of course I do. You know I got you forever." He said smiling at me.

I suggested we go downstairs and eat in the kitchen because Gia would be showing up soon.

Before we sat down I pulled him into a proper hug. He didn't hesitate returning it.

"Thank you... For real." I said into his chest.

"Anytime." He said rubbing my head.

"Let's eat. I know you hungry." I said with a chuckle.

Shawn

Gia showed up right before we finished our food. I let her in and she went straight to Ché and gave her a big hug.

"Tell me what's wrong love." She urged. I sat down next to her and held her hand, hoping that would encourage her.

She started with everything that happened this morning. Telling her details that I didn't even know about. The more she described, the sicker I got. We continued to comfort her as she understandably tore up again.

"You don't have to finish if you can't Ché." I told her. "I can tell her for you."

She shook her head then continued. She dropped the bomb on Gia. Even though I already knew, my stomach sank again. I felt bad for feeling this way because I didn't have to go through it. I couldn't even imagine how she was feeling.

"He's dying tonight." Gia said, tears in her eyes, picking up her phone and typing aggressively.

"NO!" Ché shouted.

"Nah, ion care. He's not getting away with this shit." She said putting the phone to her ear now. "I don't know why the fuck I didn't do this shit earlier."

"Wassup Gi?" I heard the voice say through the phone.

"Gia stop, please." she begged.

"Take care of Tez. I need him gone ASAP."

"Ight. What he do?" He asked.
Just then, Ché snatched the phone out of her hand.

"Ché baby, give me the phone." Gia asked calmly.

"No, let me talk to him. Please." She plead.

Gia let out a long sigh then rolled her eyes before waving her off.

Che went to another room.

"Who was that?" I asked Gia.

"My brother." She responded.

I nodded my head.

The room fell silent.

"I should have done this so long ago." She said as she broke down. "I knew he was doing all that shit to her. But I ain't do shit.... Cause she said not to. I shouldn't have listened to her, man."

I rubbed her back. I'd been doing a lot of comforting that day but I didn't mind. I just wanted this to be over for Ché as soon as it could be.

Ché walked back in the kitchen and handed Gia her phone.

She quickly pulled Ché into a hug.

"I love you."

Ché

I locked myself in Shawn's bathroom then let out a deep breath.

"Hi Tito." I semi-whispered.

"Wassup Ché. Tell me what's goin on. Why she want me to dead him?"

I let out a sigh, "Ion know if you were on IG yesterday or anything..."

"Nah I been busy all week. I ain't even check it." He interrupted.

"Basically, he cheated on me yesterday at Shawn's party so I exposed him for constantly beating on me and shit..."

"The fuck? This foo' put his hands on you?" Tito asked disgusted. "Why you didn't tell me?"

"I wanted to protect him. I thought he would change."

I heard him sigh through the phone.

"So I stayed over at Shawn's for the night. This morning I went back to the hotel to get my shit and properly break up with him. He got mad and freaked out on me and..." I whispered. "And after he beat my ass he... raped me."

"Woahhhhh holup holup..." Tito yelled. "You serious?"

"Yes. But I don't want you to kill him."

"Why the fuck not? Cause I'll kill him for myself." He said seriously. "Nah. He not gettin away wit dat shit. The fuck he think this is?"

"I couldn't live with myself if I knew I was the reason he was dead."  I said sincerely.

"But he can live knowing what he did to you?" He scoffed.

"Fuckin bitch ass nigga." He muttered under his breath. He let out a big sigh.

"Tell me why you want me to do to him. Cause I'm gon do something regardless."

"Tito..." I started.

"Ché ion play bout you. So listen. You either A, tell me what the fuck you want done to him... or B, I'll do what the fuck I wanna do to him." He said sternly, putting emphasis on the 'I'.

"Can you just come with me to get my shit from the house when I come back?" I asked.

"Then kill him?"

"Ti..." I sighed. "Just break his legs. Damn"

"Mhm ight."

"I'll talk to you later, Tito."

"Adios mi amor."