chapter 16

............................
عشق نے بخشی ہے یہ سوغات مسلسل
تیرا ہی ذکر تیری ہی ذات مسلسل
میں محبت میں اس مقام پر ہوں
جہاں رہتی ہے میری ذات میں تیری ذات مسلسل
............................

All of her life was sucked out of her as soon as she heard those words and now she was scared as hell because she knows that something is cooking in his evil mind.

with all the courage left in her, she said.
"I... I don't want t-to play anything"
she wants to sound strong. but her voice betrayed her and it came out as a meeking voice.

"I don't want to play anything "
zaviyar mocked her in a girly voice.

"Darling I'm not asking you I'm telling you to let's play," he said in a strict voice.

she wants the earth to swallow her right now.

he holds her hand and drags her inside the gym. there she saw many gym equipments.

he stops in the middle of the gym and said.
"do you know how to use a Lat pull-down"

she looked at him blankly, and internally she scoffed at him, she don't even know the name of this equipment and here he is asking her that did she know how to use it.

she looked here and there looking at the types of equipment to figure out which one is he talking about.

"ill take that as a yes," he said.
and starts to drag her in front of an unknown machine.

she blinked her eyes several times to understand what is happening. she turned around at him.

"I didn't understand anything," she said nervously.

"you'll do this exercise till I told you to stop and if you try to take rest for even 1 minute the wait will be double," he said smirking.

"and h-how do we use this," she asked.

"Grasp the bar with a wide grip, looking forward with your torso upright. Retract your shoulder blades and pull the bar down in front of you to your upper chest. Squeeze your lats at the bottom of the move. Resist the temptation to lean back to aid the movement." he told her casually.

she keeps looking at him as if she didn't even understand a word except you have to pull it down.

"let's start shall we " he goes to the machine in front of me similar to the lat pulldown and starts his exercise by pulling two weighted rods in front of him at the rod of that equipment it says pec deck.

he looks at me and arched his perfect brow indicating me to start.

I sat on the chair or something that was made on that machine and tried to pull the weight in front of me but it was too heavy for me to pull down.

I stand up from that machine and hang on the rod to pull it down again by putting all my weight on it and the happy part was it moves down a little.

but then I heard a dark chuckle I turn around to see him smiling and shaking his head in disappointment. he stand up and starts to move in my direction it took everything in me not to move back.

"it's already been 15 minutes and you didn't even pull it down a little," he said to me.

"nooo, I did move it a little " I replied, after what felt like an hour I pulled it down a little and here he is not even considering my effort. Mr rude

"I told you to pull it down while you were standing and you practically hang yourself on it to pull it down"

"because it was heavy and I can't pull it down just by standing there, and also I think its weight is even more than me "
"I don't care ...... now come let's start with an easy one "