chapter 23

................

ہمارا ان سے تعلق بھی مثال شمس و قمر ہے
ایک رابطہ مثلثل ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ایک فاضلہ مثلثل
..............

Beep............!!!

Beep............!!!

Beep............!!!

Aykiz groaned in annoyance. then the sunlight hit her face causing her to open her eyes . she slowly opens her eyes and looks around still in the haze of sleep, when suddenly she realised everything that happen last night her eyes widen, as now the sleep has flown away.

she looks around trying to figure out that, after living in hell on earth she is finally in heaven.
or
after killing a person on earth she is sent to rote in hell.

But she didn't get her answer because her surrounding doesn't look like heaven or hell. then where is she?

she was still in her thoughts when she heard birds chirping. Don't tell me I'm still alive.  Ask thought.

she was now hella confused . she is still in her bedroom on the floor and that envelope and pictures are still on the floor.

was she dreaming?

but she got killed in it too so it must be a nightmare, but killing Zaviyar was her dream, so she can also call it a dream. she is still thinking about whether she should call it a nightmare or a dream.

when her eyes fell on that picture again . she took a deep breath and hold the picture in both hands . she take in every detail of that picture as if for the last time.

it was that time when she suddenly remember her childhood.

FLASHBACK STARTS

she was playing in the park when some guy pushed the little 5-year-old Aykiz due to which she fell on the floor and hurt her knees and her clothes also get dirty. bua saw that and went toward the little girl to help her. Aykiz gets so angry at that guy that she tries to push him into the mud.

Bua saw that and called  Aykiz back she came back. bua clean the dirt off her little frock she looks at Aykiz and see that she is still red in anger.

Bua took her hand and walks toward the park bench. both sit there and bua asked her

"why were you trying to push that boy "

"because he did it first " Aykiz reasoned.

"Aykiz don't let your pain make you turn into someone you're not, " Bua told her.

"but he did it first," Aykiz said again trying to defend herself.

"if you're going to do the same then what's the difference between you and him ?" Bua asked

Aykiz has no answer to what she says.

"then what should I do ?" Aykiz asked confused.

"forgive him" Bua suggested

"It's not that easy you know, " Aykiz tells her

"Forgive is never easy, but if you forgive a person then it only shows how strong you are, " Bua said.

FLASHBACK ENDS

"Let not hurt make you someone your not "
bua's words ring in her head.

maybe but is right. if she hurt him then what's the difference between him and her?

"She is not going to kill him ". her heart spoke

"you're saying it as if you can kill him, baby it's not a dream in which you can kill him, it's a reality in which you would've been dead if you even enters in his room without permission ."  her subconscious mocked.