chapter 24

.............
الٹی پڑیں ہیں ریت پر میری سبھی کشتیاں
کوءی لے گیا ہے میرے دل سے سمندر نکال کر
............

I woke up in the arms of my sleeping beauty, Aykiz . she was looking adorable while sleeping. her face was covered with thick long strands of hair. she was sleeping almost on me because we are still on the sill of the window so there is not much space, she was hugging me like some kind of pillow.

when I tried to move her cute little hand's grip got tighter, after that incident I have never slept so peacefully, but tonight was different, sleeping with my biggest enemy felt different, it felt like heaven.

I don't want to leave her but right now if she didn't let me go then I'm not responsible for what happens next.

"Darling ...... Darling " Zaviyar sweetly called her out as he wanted to tease her because he knows that she is not going to like it when she remembers that she is sleeping with him.

"Darling wakes up please, " Zaviyar said like a love-sick husband.

"Hmmm, Baba just five more minutes na " Aykiz replied sleepily as she was not aware of the situation.

What the fuck ....... !!!!

"wake up," he said again dryly as his romantic mood was now destroyed when she called him baba.

Aykiz rubbed her eyes while she while getting up when she was in the sitting position, she realised that she was not alone and also this is not her soft bed she instantly stop rubbing her eyes and then she looked and saw Zaviyar The Great smirking at her.

she did the first thing that comes to her mind,
she pushed Zaviyar with all her might, and Zaviyar fell off the sill because of the sudden attack.

Zaviyar looked up from the floor at her. Never in his life, did anyone dares to even raise his voice at him and this little girl pushed him off his place 

Aykiz soon realised what she have done and she immediately makes a run for her dear life. she jumps over Zaviyar and went straight into the restroom.

Zaviyar was still on the floor shocked, either this girl is widely naistupid.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

she was in the kitchen cleaning the dishes. Zaviyar left after breakfast. no one of them said a single word at the breakfast table. it was an awkward silence.

from the last night's talk, she came to know that he loves her mother because with every word he said he held truth in his voice.

but then why did he kill her? it was clearly shown in the picture that 6 to 7-year-old Zaviyar was standing there. when her mother and father were being tortured.

She concludes that they or he have some dark secrets of which she was stiunawarewar.
but what is it?

she starts thinking about the people who can help her with this mystery. and the only person she comes up with is Ethan Bahi.

I went towards where all the maids were working, she looks around to see where  Hina is, and as soon as she saw her she went in her direction.

"hi, Hina," Aykiz said to her.

"ohhh hey what are you doing here, " Hina asked

"I was here to see you "

"Really... I told you I'm unforgettable"

"you never told me that, " Aykiz said with a palm face.

"whatever ...... so what makes you come to see me," Hina asked.