fallen demon

First chapter of Fallen Demons is out

description: 
Even in the velvet dark there is the light of the stars, perhaps a promise that even when we yearn for the light of the sun there will be those stars to bring hope of the dawn. It is always the light we crave, for without it what is our world? Would be become creatures of the night forever to scuttle and hide from predators imagined or real? Either way we seek the light, the chance to stand up and be strong, to see beauty and be beautiful. For the ability to see others and ourselves, to see nature and her stunning variation is a great gift to each and every one.

Palwasha gazes at those bright friends of the moon and their pattern that seems so fixed and yet ever-changing, distant lights to call her heart, to inspire dreams of other worlds.

She took a deep breath in as if she was trying to keep herself calm but she was trembling inside because she knew that the Strom is coming.

She was standing in her balcony letting the cold breeze touch her . The breeze played with her hair giving it the same buoyant wave as the sea so close by.

on clue she heard the footsteps approaching her , ever so slowly the footsteps stop just behind her .

A strong smell of cinnamon and Dark chocolate hit her nostrils letting her know that who was standing there .

Syed Wali Qurashi

The name was enough to scare people to wits. He have a Dark and dominating era around him. The air become tense all of the sudden .

She was  scared as a rabbit that has heard the howl of a wolf. yet she didn't show any fear , but both know that she was trembling like a leaf from inside .

"From now on your not allowed to step outside these four walls"

He calmly announces his decision as if he was not talking about imprisoning someone's life .

Those words left deep cuts in her heart . With tears in her eyes she turned around looking dead into his eyes .

Honey Brown
against
Forest Green

"I'm not your priso...ner , I'm your wif-"

her voice break in the middle as she was cut in the middle of her sentence.

"You've lost that write , the minute you did those shameful acts "

He roared loudly making her flinch back in fear .

"Even God forgive our sins Wali , then who are you to not forgive a single mistake "