chapter 33

..............
ابھی تو عشق میں ہونا کمال باقی ہے
ہجر کاٹ لیا ہے وصال باقی ہے
................

She woke up and she was in the arms of his hubby again. 1 month has passed since she shifted into his room. at first, Zaviyar would sleep on the couch he slept there for like only two nights, but on the third night, Aykiz's heart winced at that as she offered him to sleep in a bed which is accepted immediately like he was waiting for her to ask that.

when Aykiz was about to leave for the couch he stops her by holding her wrist as he said and she quoted 'Bewi your not allowed to sleep on the couch '

she resisted his statement to which he yanked her wrist and made her lay on the bed they stay in the same position for 2 good minutes when  Aykiz finally gives in and asked him to let go of her wrist she'll share the bed.

Zaviyar's heart was blooming with happiness but he did not let his face show any of those emotions. He let go of her wrist and she went to take some extra pillows to which he asked 'What that for'
to which she didn't reply and started to make a pillow wall between them.

Zaviyar chunked at her childish act 'she thinks that the pillow wall is going to keep him away from her ... ha so naive of her ' 

in the morning when she woke up all the pillows were gone and he was embracing her tightly.

this happens every night Aykiz made a pillow wall when she sleeps he destroys all the boundaries around her and takes her in his embrace.

Later she stopped making those walls as she knew that when she'll wake up she will be in his arms.

She smiled at those thoughts as she realised that she still has to make breakfast for him so she tried to get herself free from him but not in vain as he only tighten his grip around her.

"Stop moving " he groaned in his sleep.

"L-Let goes I need to make breakfast for you " she shuttered, yes she did it's in almost a month since his behaviour changed towards her but still she is scared of him, Scared that he might become that person who killed her parents again.

"Nope I'm not hungry so no need to leave me," he said as he said down on the bed fully awake but he did not lose his grip on her.

"But I am hungry " she replied but regret saying this as soon as those words left her mouth

"So we're being feisty .... eh!"

"N-no "

"By the way, I've already called the maids back last night so you don't have to make breakfast for me or yourself Biwe"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it was almost midnight they had dinner almost 4 hours ago. Zaviyar came home early every day just to see his wife, he starts having feelings for her but never he tells anyone about it.

Staying with Aykiz made him feel like his childhood is back. not everything is the same but it felt like the person he once loved is back, Zeenat Khala is back.

At first, he starts hating her when she left him and his mother alone and runs away with her lover, This is why he let his father kill her in front of his eyes but through time he realised that she was innocent, she was the captive at their house and is why she escaped.

He sees Zeenat in Aykiz. both mother and daughter are duplicate copies of each other. they have e same innocence on their faces same features. same ocean blue orbs, same voice, same nature. every single thing is the same and this is the fact that made him fall in love with her.