Chapter 31

...................
سانس بھی تیری ادا لگتی ہے
جا کے پھر سینے سے آلگتی ہے
کیا عضب ہے محبت کی نماز
پڑھ کے اٹھو تو قضا لگتی ہے ۔
...................

Warning way too long chapter ahead
So grab your popcorn

It's five in the evening, and Aykiz was cleaning the house, from Her last night's conversation with Ethan she has cleared all her doubts about what is happening in her life.

Zaviyar always said that he wants his revenge, but what revenge he was talking about well that is what she just came to know last night.

She knows that her mother was innocent, and she was killed for no sense able reason, she knows that Zeeshan just accused her mother of his brother's death

She knows what happened to her parents that night was wrong but what her father did to Zeeshan after that wasn't right too.

Her father should've forgiven Zeeshan and let Karma fuck him up, but alas no one can change the past.

though she got deep scars in her heart after listening to her mother's death she was trying to find that out since her childhood and after knowing that she was murdered her heart cries the tears made of blood.

but she has decided that it's time to let things go once and for all. She has just come to know that life is cruel to everyone it's not only her.

She's spent her childhood on a big princess bed.
while he used to spend his nights on the streets.

she gets to eat everything she desired.
while he works hard for a fresh piece of bread.

Everyone used to live in a luxury house.
while he was homeless until his uncle found him.

She got a father who loves her more than anything while he spends every night plan planning her father's revenge. 

Her childhood was the golden period in her life through the love of her mother was missing l she got everything any kid would desire of.

While life was rough for him in his childhood after the death of his parents.

But today history is repeating except that this time she is having a rough life while he is having all the luxury.

Still, she has decided that she is going to end their vengeance by forgiving everyone including Zaviyar himself 

She is going to take a new start, She has decided to give Zaviyar a chance. She has excepted Him as her husband and she'll do anything to make their relationship work.

After cleaning she went into the kitchen to find some snacks to eat her tummy was making weird and funny noises.

she starts opening the cabinets of the kitchen but found nothing, she groaned in frustration and sat on one of the chairs from the kitchen island she put both her hands under her chin and made a pouty angry face.

Zaviyar who just came home saw the cute sight, as he went towards her, her back was facing him so she didn't realise that he is home.

Her eyes fell on the fruit basket in front of her. Aykiz was not a fan of fruits but right now hunger took over her as she took the apple from the basket.

She bowed her breath on the Red juicy apple and then she rubbed it with her dupatta to make it look shiny . Zawiya smiled at her childish act.

The smile didn't last long because

she took a bite from the apple and screamed in pain

"aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

as soon as Zaviyar saw it he came towards her at which she screamed again but this time in terror .as she got scared by his sudden presence.