chapter 10

....

تیرا غرور تجھے ہی ہراے گا
میں کیا ہوں یہ تجھے وقت بتائے گا

....

It's been one week since I'm married to the devil himself, one week since my fall, one week since the torture starts, one week since he bring me into this hell hole, this one week is the most dreadful week of my life, there was a time where my father's soul was tormented by my one scream, and hear he is he beats me even on my smallest mistakes.

After my father he is the second man who plays a role in my life,  before him there were  no men in my life except my father he always shows me how beautiful men are, but the second man came out of the blue and changed all my beliefs  about men

There are so many differences between him and my father,  my father loves me and he hates me, my father loves me and he neglected me, my father never raises a hand at me and he beats me almost every day, my father treats me like a queen and he throws me like trash, I'm the whole life for my father and to him, I'm not even the dirt of his shoe.

This saying is true, no one can love you more than your father, and now I realized the truth behind those words. Nothing can love me like my father, and a lone tear left my eye, sometimes I just wish that you were rear so I can tell you how much I need you and how hard it is to spend every day without you.

Baba, missing you is not the problem,  knowing that you'll never come back is killing me. when someone you loved dies, it hurts ........ it hurts in the place you never knew existed. 

Death takes your body baba, God takes your soul, but our mind holds memories,  our heart keeps the love and our faith lets us know that we will meet again. We will meet again baba.

The whole night I cried,  I cried in the mercy of Allah.  Prayed for Ayzle's security,  prayed for my father's soul, prayed for him, prayed for his guidance, and prayed to Allah to show him the right path. Because I know that no one is born evil. Situations make us like this. Everything happens for a reason,  and I'm sure there is a reason behind his unfortunate behaviour too.

____________________________________________________________________

I woke up at 5 in the morning because I have to, once woke up at 5:30 and he throws me in the basement with no bed it was so cooled that only me and my god know how I survived that night.

I did my ablution and offer my fair prayer.  I went into the kitchen and made his protein shake, and time for the most difficult task, I have to go to the gym and give his protein shake to him. I take a deep breath and went towards the gym when I reach the door takes a deep breath to calm my heartbeat, ok shear is the plan you'll put the shake on the nearest table from the door and then make a run for your life, ok done.

I open the door slowly, I saw him do Pec Fly he was covered in sweat then his eyes fell on me He left stops and start to look at me I was so scared of him right now. I don't like the look he is giving me. I nervously put the jug on the nearest table and was about to run. But I guess he noticed my discomfort and knows that I'm going to run.

"Come hear " I heard his voice and my heart sank in the pit of my stomach.  Do I do something wrong?  That was the first question that comes to my mind.

With slow and steady steps I went near him and waited for his next order. "Put the shake near this table," he said while pointing his fingers at the table near him. With a dreadful heart, I put the shake on the table and pull back immediately.  But just my luck he caught my hand.