chapter 7

...

عجیب صورت حال ہوتی جا رہی ہے
رات کے بعد رات ہوتی جا رہی ہے
وہ تو آج بھی مکمل ہے پتھر کی طرح
زیرو زیرہ تو میری ذات ہوتی جا رہی ہے

...

Aykiz,s P.V.O.

as soon as I saw him the the color drained out of my body. He was standing there looking at me like he is going to kill me right hear right now with that gun in his hands. He was angry would be an understatement to that he was furious. Just by  looking at him my heart sank in the pit of my stomach. Excellent you just dig your own grave Aykiz. Suddenly I hear  run alerts in my brain
RUN..!!RUN..!!RUN..!!
and I did what my brain told me to. I started to run in the opposite direction like my life depends on it and it does. I run as fast as I can. An unbreakable pain shot inintoy knees because of the previous injury I had when he dragged me on the stairs. But I ignored that pain because right now all I wanted is to get away from that monster and I almost succeeded in my mission when I felt that my feet are lifted above the ground. I started to struggle even more.

But then I heard the most dreadful voice which gave  goosebumps all over my body "Wrong move girl " and with that he start to drage me back inside the mansion. I start to thrash violently but like always it doesn't affect him. And by the time tears were kissing my cheeks, I was trying hard to get away from him.

He dragged me inside the mansion, but this time he didn't take me to the second floor. He dragged me towards the basement and that thing scared me the most. Is he going to kill me now?  I begged him to stop, I'm scared of the dark but he continue to drag me inside the basement. 

We entered that basement and the smell of dry blood hit my nostrils. I look at the basement and it looks old and dirty place the whole basement was covered in dirt like it has not been cleaned for years. In the middle of that basement, there was a dim light bulb hanging on the wall. The walls of that basement were not painted properly. And at the right corner of the basement, I saw three doors.

He dragged me towards the first door and opened it he throw me inside that room I fell on the floor and he said "This is your last warning I won't be as friendly next time ... trust me " he whisper the last part which send chills down my spine "Don't think that  I forgave you for that little stunt of yours" he said while sitting and  bending down to get on my level holding my jaws strongly "You will be punished on your wedding night, Darling "

He said and crash his strong lips on my soft ones I keep my mouth shut he jerk my jaws a whisper left my mouth and he start to taste every inch of my mouth he deepen the kiss he growled as I not responding to him back. His tongue dominates mine. And I kept pushing him away from me as he is a non-mahram. I few seconds of struggle I become breathless and start to push him even more but he didn't budge I was about to pass out when he let go of me.

I was panting heavily so when looked at him and there was a satisfied smirk on his face I want to scratch that smirk off his face. I was crying badly never in my life did I let any man touch me besides my father and hear he is kissing me. He stole my first kiss , I always wanted my first kiss to be spacial I want it to be  filled with love and devotion and hear I'm kissed by a man I hate the most.

He got up on his feet and said "Tomarrow is our wedding , till then you'll be staying hear " he gave me a last look and then leave not befour locking the door behind.

I look at the room and it has a single bed in the corner with a little window on the wall. That window was the only source of light in this dark room. The room looks more like the prisoner's cell.