chapter 37

.................
تنہا دل تھا، خاموش رات تھی
وہ میری خدا سے پہلی ملاقات تھی
باقی سب قصے بعد میں سنائے میں نے
پہلے جو کی وہ آپ کی بات تھی .
..............

اشهد ان محمدا رسول اللہ
(I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of God)
حي على الصلاة
(Make haste towards prayer)

He aimlessly starts following this calming voice , it was give him inner peace which he was searching for years .

حي على الفلاح
(Make haste towards welfare [success])

it was a tranquil voice, and he had long forgotten everything .

الله اكبر
(God is The Greatest)

Where was he , where this voice is taking him , who's this voice belong to he've forgotten about all these questions
لا اله الا الله
(There is no gods except one God)

What he knows was this voice was giving him Peace which he always desires.

after 5 minutes that voice stopped , Zaviyar looked up in the search of the voice again when he saw himself at a place he never thought he would come .

he was standing at the gate of mosque.

in front of his lords house .

at the most peaceful place ever .

Zaviyar looked around and It was Dark in night which made the masque more enchanting by the starlight , silent was spread all over the place not even a voice of single soul was heard .

He took a step forward but then he stopped ,' Holy places aren't for the sinners like him ' He thought

He was about to go back , when something in his heart told him that its now or never ask what you want from God he'll give it to you .

With tears in his eyes he stepped inside the mosque there are a bunch of people going back to there homes which indicates that Esha prayers just ended.

He went inside the praying area there were only few people left there , He was expecting disgusting looks from people over there because of the smell of alcohol which was coming from him , but no one said anything .

He went to do his ablution , as he washing himself and it felt like as if he has been cleaning himself , from all the sins , all of his cruelty , from all of the madness . it felt like he was pure , away from all the sins .

He sits on the carpets which were used for praying , he looks up at the sky and it was dark only the Big white moon was there shining brightly , making everything look enchanted .

A tear left his eye and after that one tear dam broke making non stopping tears to fall , each drop contains thousands of emotions which he kept inside all these years , regret , love , guilty , helplessness, sadness , fear , loneliness , and many more .

He let them out , he was crying hysterically on everything , he felt connected towards God after all those years , so at his mercy he was crying and asking for forgiveness , for mercy .

He always thought that God don't love him he takes everything he loves , but deep down he knew he was wrong .

' kabhi ap ko han yad ayn na to ap Allah Miea se hamaray lia dua kar lena'