chapter 4

...................

  مجھ کو ہر دکھ عزیز تر ہوتا
                تم اگر درد آشنا ہوتے
................

Aykiz, P.V.O

It has been two weeks since I bumped into that stupid guy. Well, the news of this week is that Ayzel has met a guy known as Mr Ethan . she met the guy at the same time as I bumped into Mr.president.

I tell baba about everything that I bumped into a jerk and threw my coffee in his face and called him an idiot.

And that didn't go out well he Scolded me about doing badly with others I was constantly trying to tell baba that he deserves this but baba being baba not listening to a  single word.

Baba is a little overprotective of me because I'm his one and only child and his only family left  My mother died. But she didn't die a natural death, she was murdered. I was only  3  years old at that time. Sometimes it feels like baba knows who killed mama. I always try to ask about mama,s death and her murderer, but baba always ditches that question it's like he doesn't want to talk about it.

Today is Friday my favourite day of the week. Because there is a weekend waiting for me. This weekend I and  Ayzle decided to go to the cinema and watch the invisible man. It's a horror movie and I love horror movies. But baba did not allow me to watch the movie because every time I watch a horror movie I end up sleeping with baba and screaming at night like a mad woman But I wanted to watch that movie at any cost so. I gave baba my best puppy dog eyes and guess what he agreed.

I know I should be happy about it but today I'm having some bad vibes like something really bad is gonna happen, but you know me being me constantly trying to ignore the feeling and failing at it miserably.

I'm scared for baba because something is telling me that baba is in some kind of danger. And that thing is scaring me the most and it made my heart sing What if anything happens to him then what will I do, who will I share all my problems and secrets with?  Who will talk to me in y time of need.?Who will love me love me like his daughter.?My life will end. Because it's no point in living without your loved ones.

This thought is making me insane and it's written on my face. That something is bothering me. Baba now that something is up with me, I'm not telling him anything but he is my father he tells everything just by looking at my face. I don't want him to worry about me so, I have to act as if everything is normal and for that task, I have to go with Ayzel to watch the movie.
____________________________________________________________________

"Ask if something is wrong then you have to tell me, " Ayzel asked for the fifth time.
"I'm telling you everything is fine...." I said.
"Okey if everything is fine then go get ready because we are leaving in half-hours said while stepping into my wardrobe and finding a dress for me to wear.
"This will be perfect," she said while showing me my clothes, it was dark blue jeans with a short white top and a blue jeans jacket with white joggers.
"What do you think, she asked.
"It's beautiful I'll wear it," I said with a smile.
"Yessssss," she said happily clapping her hands like when a 5-year-old got her favourite chocolate.

I wore it and I was looking gorgeous.
"You're looking stunning " Ayzel complimented.
"Thanks but yoyou'reooking okay," I said trying to irate her.
"Shut up I'm the most beautiful person ever born on planet earth," she said dramatically.
"khushfehmiyan"
(Credulity).
"Don't create your fantasies Ayzel??  " I said while getting succeeded in my mission of irritating her.
"Shut up before I smash your face on the wall," she said annoyed.
"Whatever, I said while rolling my eyes.
"Come on let's go," she said while dragging me out of my room.