chapter 28

------------
ابھی تو عشق میں ہونا کمال باقی ہے
ہجر کاٹ لیا ہے وصال باقی ہے
---------

This chapter contains Mature Content and sexual abuse so if you are not comfortable with it then you can stop reading after the warning.

This chapter is too long so grab your popcorn and start reading.

Zeenat was in her room sitting in front of the dressing table, as the beautician was doing magic on her face. she was getting ready for her departure.

She keeps looking blankly in the mirror, she can not believe how life takes a 360 degrees turn she always thinks of being Huzifa's bride and today she is getting ready for some other man.

her heart was beating loudly, and her quiet figure was screaming, she wanted to cry but there were no tears left in her ocean-blue eyes. she wanted to scream and tell everybody that she doesn't want to be his whore but she was helpless . as she can not take any stand for herself.

she looks in the mirror at herself and found someone else in the mirror, that girl in the mirror was looking beautiful beyond imagination, but her beautiful blue orbs were broken beyond repair. they lack every emotion except one, Hurt it looks like the ocean inside those blue orbs dried down

by now the beautician has left, and Zeenat stands up from the chair and went into the washroom to wash her henna . she put her hands in between the running water. soon her henna got off leaving a dark shade of maroon on her hands.

soon the door of the washroom was knocked by the maid asking her to come down to the hall where everyone is present.

she came out of the washroom and went down with two maids on both sides helping her to carry her beautiful red lehenga. she was looking breathtaking.

she came down and sat on the stage which was made in the hall of the mansion, for the bride. she internally scoffs that everyone is thinking that she is the bride and treating her like one while in reality, she was anything else but a bride.

she looks up and saw many gusts and people she don't even know. Her heart was pricing into million pieces thinking that she will never be able to meet the love of her life ever again.

if her father or grandfather were alive then this will never happen to her . in this world of men, women mean nothing to them than just mere toys.

life has always been cruel to her, she always hated her. everyone she ever loved was taken away from her . and she is left alone in the cruel world of hurt and lies.

soon His family arrives to take her with them. her heart drowned in the pit of her stomach, thinking that her home was again taken away from her. History is repeating at first she was taken away from her parents and their house and now she is been taken away from her grandfather, her love and their home.

soon the time of departure comes, and she was standing at the door of the mansion everyone is giving her prayers for a happy life ahead, and she was internally laughing at them.

at last her uncle Rehman Khan came and put his hand on her head and said
"I always loved you, I never have a daughter but you never made me feel that I don't have one. You're like my own Daughter, it's so hard for me to say goodbye to you ."
Zeenat looked at him shocked, this person who paced her to save his business is saying this in front of others to make him look like he is the only nicest person born on earth.

she looked last time at the doors of the mansion and then sat in their car, ready to go with them. a lone tear left her eye thinking about the love of her life being snatched away from her.