chapter 21

.............
ضبر کی ھبی تو انتباہ  ہوتی ہے
کب تک  پلکوں پہ  سمبھالیں گے پانی
.............

Aykiz was busy in the kitchen whipping cream and making a dessert to get rid of boredom. Aykiz looks out of the kitchen window and sees the sun setting it was so beautiful . she takes a deep breath as she sees the birds flying freely in the sky seeing them the desire for freedom again pops into her heart.

tears start filling her eyes when suddenly she heard the sound of glass breaking she turns around in horror to see that glass had accidentally fallen from the maid's hand.

"I...i...I'm sorry ma'am it was a mistake it won't happen again " the maid said as she looked scared.

"It's okay, it was just a glass no need to get scared " Aykiz replied calmly.  

"I'll clean it," the maid said and then she rushed out to the kitchen leaving Aykiz with her thoughts again.

she takes a deep breath as she was trying to calm herself because right now she wanted to cry, but she don't know why she has been having this strange feeling since morning like something is going to happen, something bad is going to happen, feeling like someone is going to die these feeling are same as the one she had when Zaviyar kills her father, and this thing scares her the most.

all she wanted to do right now is to hide in a place where no one is going to find her and she wanted to stay hidden until this feeling is gone . she put the dish of whipped cream in the fridge and runs back to her room and locked it from inside so no one can come in.

by now the sun is fully set and it's dark outside . she opened the window and sits on the floor her back resting at the back of the window wall, she hugged her knees and starts looking at the door so that no one can come in.

she stayed in the same position for like an hour the room turned darker, there was that time when she was scared as hell in the dark and now she is feeling safe in the dark now she is scared to go outside as her heart is beating wild there was dead silence in that room as the sound of her breathing and the tick-tock of the clock can be heard.

the silence was killing her but she didn't dare to make a sound. she came into her room to get rid of that strange feeling but that didn't work instead something is telling her that this is the end for her.

she was still looking at the door, waiting for someone to come and help her but at the same time, she don't want anyone near her . looking at the door strange thoughts start coming into her mind.

she tried her best to not let any single tear leave her eye, I'm sorry her father's last words rings in her mind.

"BABA" Aykiz whispered. 

I'm sorry

"no baba you don't have anything to say sorry for, " Aykiz said as her voice break at the end of the sentence.

I'm sorry

"baba please don't leave me once again ."

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.

" no no no no "   Aykiz covered her ears with both hands to stop the voice but that voice only starts ringing higher and higher in her mind.

" لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله"
"لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله"
she starts repeating the verses of the Quran.