bonus chapter 1

.................

کون کہتا ہے کہ مہبت آنکھوں سے ہوتی ہے
دل تو وہ بھی لے جاتے ہیں جو نظریں جھکا کہ چلتے ہیں
................

its been 2 months since that incidence , everything is now beautiful then ever . Zaviyar have become the perfect husband he have been providing Aykiz everything a women could ever desire , love , care and security . 

Aykiz was eating her sandwich with fruit salad in her room  . when she was eating when she noticed that Zaviyar was standing at the terrace with his arms crossed on his chest , he was deep in his thoughts .

She contemplated for a second or two but her heart won over her shy mind , and she went straight towards him and hugged him from behind .

He got startled as her hands sensually moves on his chest making his muscles to tense under her feathery touch , and she loves it . she moved a little back and then standing on her tiptoes she kissed at the nape of his neck making him grunt , and turns around .

His eyes  darker shade of black , cupping her cheeks in his large hands , his lips landed on hers in a passionate kiss . Aykiz didn't hesitate one bit to deepen the kiss . 

She broke the kiss soon because she was standing on her tiptoes , Zaviyar puts his hands around her waist and picked her up . Her legs on their own wrapped around his torso .

He walked in their room . closing the door behind he walked all the way in standing in near the bed .

He looks at her and she was looking breath talking her cheeks were tinted red and lips swollen red . she was looking so innocent yet so alluring and seductive at the same time , she tried to get down from his hold , but he didn't let her and next thing he abruptly threw her on the bed making her bounce on it with a sequel .

"Zaviyar" she said due to the sudden act .

Zaviyar stopped her protest by kissing , Aykiz softly responded . as she was feeling hot . he removed her shirt and she obliged naively with raising her arms .

once the shirt was removed he kissed her cherry lips again . while his fingers unhook her bra .

her breath hitch when his hot mouth landed on her erect nipple as he gave soft lie to it and then he moved her pants down in one go .

slowly he pulled her panties down too now she was all naked under his eyes. He slowly kissed her and collar bone then he kissed her bosoms and slowly and sensually made his way down her waist , planting soft kisses all over her body .

A moan left her mouth as she feels breathing on her womanhood. suddenly she fall her head back in pure pleasure when he started to lick and suck her womanhood soon she reached her high just by his licking and sucking , as she cum.

Her body gives in the waves of pleasure . He stands up and look at her she turned her face in the other direction in embracement her face was all red and she was breathing heavily .

"Fucking  beautiful " he rasped .

He looked hungrily at her as his Adam apple bobbed up and down .he undid his shirt and belts and remove his pant in one go . 

Aykiz softly Straightened up as she stared at him . Her hands shyly covering her private parts as she stared at him through her lashes . she gulped seeing his strong thighs , and she let out a squeal and covered her eyes when he abruptly pulled down his boxers .

Aykiz didn't felt him coming closer , so she hesitatingly open her eyes . and a fearful gasp escaped her mouth when her eyes landed on his hardness . he was so hard , thick and big that she gulped and involuntarily moved back .

Aykiz smirked as he stared at her shocked and scared behavior . She wasn't covering herself anymore and his eyes roamed her gorgeous body making his even harder .

He hovered over her and Aykiz eyes snap up to his dark ones . holding her waist he pulled her down under him and kissed her senseless . she trembled under him when she felt his rob rubbing on her thigh . it was hot.

His hand went to touch her core as he rubbed her making her gasp loudly followed by whimper cause he inserted his thick finger inside her .

He fingered her to made her wetter and ready for him , placing his rod oh her core he rubbed her .

"It'll hurt " she said in a fearful voice .

Zaviyar let out a sigh .

"Yeah it'll hurt a little baby, so just relax and let your muscles loose "

he said softly while peaking her right nipple making her nod but her trembling wasn't going away .

he holds his shaft in his hand and pushed it in . only his knob was inside her and she asked

"I-is it all in ?"

he took a deep breath , if he'll go slowly she'll get hurt more , so he decided to do it in one go . And with force he pushed himself inside her in one go

"Yeah "

Aykiz screamed in pain as her eyes wide open filled with tears and a sob escaped her body .

"It hurts Zaviyar "

"Shh... I know baby and I'm sorry ... et your muscles relax "

he give her some time to adjust , he grunted feeling her walls wrapped tightly around him .

"Y-you can m-move " she spoke softly .

Zaviyar gave her a loving peck on her lips as he started moving inside her , she let out a few whimpers and then slowly pleasure start building in her .

Zaviyar was moving slow pace first but when he find her moaning innocently . he picked up his pace and started thrusting in her with new vigor.

Aykiz moaned feeling her climax near again Zaviyar felt her wall starching with last rough thrust he growled .

"Cum with me "

The vibration of his chest was enough to make her body go in convulsions as he trust few more times before tensing on top of her as he came , shooting his warm cum inside her .

"Your the light of my life " he spoke as he kissed her forehead . 

Hey guys thank you so much itxmeayesha for writing this chapter for me

Hey guys
thank you so much itxmeayesha for writing this chapter for me .

how was the chapter let me know in the comments

I'm going to update another bonus chapter but don't know when . also my result is on Monday you're prayers are needed.

and I'm going on a break for a month and will be back with my new book Fallen Demon .

until then Allah Hafiz

Vote . comment . share . follow